Chapter 5

Dean was currently setting up the video on his laptop so he could show Cas how amazing of singers the two kids were.

"Cas! I don't know how to do this!" He whined, yelling to his husband. "Oh my god, Dean! It's 2018, just google it!" He heard Cas yell back.

"Just come help me! Please?" Cas groaned from upstairs and Dean heard his clunking footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Give me the damn laptop." He said, holding his hand out to Dean. Dean picked it up, walking over to Cas, handing him the laptop.  He clicked a few keys and after thirty seconds Dean could hear the voices of himself and those two kids.

"Wow. You weren't kidding. They are good singers. What are their names?"

"Ayana," he paused, pointing at the girl, "and Jack." He finished, pointing at the boy. Cas nodded, swaying slightly to the music. "Those are the best ones so far. What made you pick two kids? You always pick one."

"Yeah, but they were the only two out of thirty teens that seemed excited to have a backstage tour. One girl was wearing an Azazel shirt! At my concert!" Cas chuckled.

"Wow, what great fans you have." He said before directing his attention to the video.

"-wayward son.
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more."

"Wow." Cas said, closing the laptop and smiling. "Did you just send them on their way or did you sing another song?" The shorter man asked, his mouth slightly open in amazement.

"Actually..." Dean said, a big smile spreading across his face. "I invited them to sing at my concert next month. I gave them Michael's number and sadly, Jack can't make it but we're trying to get him to another concert but Ayana is able to come and she's gonna sing Carry On on stage with me."

"Dean, you probably are going to make that girl's life so much better!" Cas said, setting down the laptop on the dining room table and walking back over to his husband.

"You... are... an... amazing... person." He said, kissing Dean between each word. "I know I am."

And then they had a full blown make out session but we're gonna skip the details and give them some privacy.

~~~

"Cas? Are we ever gonna adopt kids of our own?" Dean whispered, holding his nephew tightly. It'd been 5 months since the gender reveal party and the baby was finally here. He was currently babysitting because Sam and Jess were out planning their wedding that they had to put on hold when Jess got pregnant.

"I don't know, Dean. I wouldn't mind having a kid but you leave on tours and have shows a lot. You're a busy man. It would get hard."

Dean nodded, smiling as he looked down at the sleeping boy. "Yeah, but I could cut back on that stuff. I could cut down the number of shows I do, shorten my tours. Plus, it'd give me more time at home. My fans would understand. They should know that I can't  just spend my entire life making music. I want a family."

Cas smiled. "Yeah, but you'd never be able to post pictures with a kid or have big public announcements when some big milestone happens. And I know how much you would want to."

"Well, maybe we could finally tell the world about you. It would make our lives so much easier and we wouldn't have to worry about being seen in public anymore."

"Dean, no. I don't want to tell you again." Cas said, keeping his voice calm. "Cas, come on. At least think about it. Please? For me. For our family. Please." Castiel couldn't help but smile at that.

"Okay, I'll think about it. But only for the fact that I want a kid as cute as little Colton here."(Okay so I was very unoriginal with the naming of Sam's kid. His name is Colton Shepherd and that is literally just Jared's sons middle names.)

~~~

"HOLY SHIT! IS THAT DEAN WINCHESTER?" Cas heard someone yell. "Oh no. Someone recognized me. Fuck, Cas, they're gonna see you. Walk that way." He whispered turning away from his husband who was looking at the shelf contemplating what type of beans to buy.

Cas quickly grabbed one and tossed it in the cart, being careful not to hit the baby carriage holding his nephew. "Sorry, Colton. We have to leave Uncle Dean for a minute." He whispered, power walking to the next aisle.

"Woah! You are Dean! Can I get a picture?" Dean nodded, pulling the hood off of his head. "Apparently I'm not as good at disguises as I thought..." He muttered. The guy looked confused, as if he didn't exactly register what Dean had said but he pulled out his phone to take a picture anyway.

Dean smiled, but it was one of those fake smiles that look real but you are actually so bored it hurts your head.

"Thanks, Dean! And if you don't mind me asking, who's that guy you were talking to?" Dean frowned. "Family friend."

"Oh. Okay, well I need to get back to my fiancé so bye. It was nice to meet you." Dean nodded, pulling his hood back up before walking back to Cas.

Little did they both know, that guys got at least twenty pictures of the two together, smiled big sweetly at each other and standing too close.

And in every picture, you could clearly see Dean's face. They were screwed. Say bye bye to private life!