Chapter 4

After that concert, Castiel did what he always did. He snuck around the back and met up with Dean in his dressing room.

Knock. Knock knock. Knock knock knock knock.

Dean came up to the door, smiling wide when he saw the blue eyed man on the other side. "Cas.." He whispered when he saw the puffiness of his eyes.

"Happy tears, Dean. Very happy tears." He smiled, pushing past Dean and walking into the door. "Wait, why- ohhhh." Dean's smile got even wider when he realized what Cas meant. "So I take it you liked the song?"

Cas didn't even reply, he just pounced on Dean, attacking the taller man's lips with his own.

~~~

"Okay... Cas... I have... to go..." Dean whispered between kisses. Cas pulled back, a small frown on his face. "Ugh, fine. This meet and greet better be worth it." Dean smiled, sliding off of the couch and walking over to the mirrors, straightening his clothes and fixing his hair. His lips were still a bit swollen but he knew that by the time he made it across the arena to meet the fans who bought backstage passes, they'd go down.

"Wait, do I need to leave because don't you usually show one lucky fan your dressing room?" Cas asked, standing up and walking over to the mirror, doing the same thing Dean had done.

"Oh, shit. I almost forgot. Yes, um, take the impala and I'll get Mike to give me a ride home, okay?" Cas chuckled.

"Wow. You trust me with your car?"

Dean frowned. "It's not just a car." He muttered. "But yes, I do trust you. I married you for a reason." At that, they both smiled, kissing one more time before Cas had to leave the room. "Love you, Cas!" Cas smiled and waved his hand. "I know."

~~~

The meet and greet was going well, but Dean got bored very fast. It seemed that half of the thirty people with backstage passes were only there because they wanted to meet a famous person. Only like 3 people were wearing any of his merch, one girl was wearing a Azazel shirt and he was Dean's rival in the music industry. He rolled his eyes as he thought about the yellow contact wearing man.

Dean droned on and on about what thing were backstage before he got excited. This is when he got to pick the fan he would take to the actual stage and sing a duet with, and take to his dressing room.

"Okay! So you guys all know that I always pick one fan to keep back here a little longer, right?"

A few of the "fans" were obviously confused and didn't read the paperwork they got when they bought the passes.

One girl squealed. A boy jumped. Everyone else stood there either smiling or confused.

Obviously, it was between the squealer and the jumper. "Okay, so I see that those two kids in the back are the most excited here so I had a nice time tonight you guys but the rest of you guys are free to go." They all groaned but the two kids were jumping up and down and smiling really big.

"Wait, Dean. Can I get you to sign this for my little sister? She was in a car accident and couldn't make it." A girl in a T-shirt with this face on it said while holding out a baby blue baseball cap. "Um, sure. What's her name?" She smiled, pulling a marker from her pocket and handing the hat and the marker to him.

"Kasey." She said, smiling. He signed his name and wrote, Wish you were here, Kasey! "Thank you. So much." She whispered, taking the things back and walking away.

Dean smiled, looking at the two kids. "Okay, so usually I only pick one but obviously you guys are both big fans so I'm gonna take both of you. What are your names?"

[[EDITING]] Secret Love//Destielजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें