1. Fire

Natsus POV

'You lliiiiiiiiiikkeee her, don't ya?'

'NO! SHUT UP HAPPY!'

I sighed. Stupid cat.

'What are you doing anyway?' Happy said annoyed. 'I'm making a meal for lucy because she always makes food for us you know.' I said with the same annoying voice. Happy chuckled and flew away.

I sighed again. How hard can it be to make a simple meal? I made a small fire and started. Everything turned out good, till i made the fire bigger. How could i know you just had to wait till it was cooked?

'Happy! Help!'

'What happene- natsu! What did you do! Quick eat the fire!'

'I can't! Its my own!'

'Damnit natsu!! QUICK! GET SOME STUFF TOGETHER!'

We runned out of the house and watched it burn down.

'And what do we do now?' Happy said shocked. I didn't know it either. It would take some time to build our house up again. 'I don't know... Lucy's place?' 'I don't think she likes it if we live in her house for a while.... But yeah, lets try it then.'

We walked away from our, well, i can't call it a house anymore....

We knocked on the door. Lucy opened it and her eyes widened. Then she had a creepy smile on her face and she started dancing around. Was she drunk?

'Ehh luce?'

'Huh... Oh sorry haha its just the first time you two actually knock on the door you know... But, why are you even here?' She said. 'Eh... I Ehh...' 'Natsu burned our house down.' Happy said. I looked angrily his way but he ignored me. 'Wha- natsu! How?' 'He wanted to Cook something for you because you always Cook for us.' I looked at the ground when happy said that to hide me blush and when i looked at her i just smiled and scratched the back of my head. 'Eh yeah' i said. A warm smile covered Lucy's face. 'Thats sweet of you natsu. Well, i don't like to say it, but you two can stay here till your house is okay.' Then she walked inside again.

'Natsu, why were you blushing?'

'Shut up happy'