Last thing I heard was the word 'Liberate'.

- 👀 -  

"..(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" 

I slowly opened my eyes at the sound of someone yelling my name.

"(Y/n)! Oh god.. I thought you'd never open your eyes..!" Dipper who's almost in tears suddenly hug me.

"I'm sorry I left you alone in the forest.. I shouldn't have done that!" 

"Dipper..? What's going on?" I asked as I sit up on the bed. I touch the back of my head and felt a bandage. I looked around me, fluttering my eyes to get my vision a little bit better. I saw Mabel, Wendy and Ford on the table writing something.

"Dipper found you passed out on the ground when you were getting the signs to the woods." Wendy who's beside me spoke with a frown on her face.

"Dipper dragged you to the Mystery Shack because clearly.. he couldn't carry you-"

"And then! We called great uncle Ford for help. I didn't know the back of your neck was bleeding until Mabel pointed ot out. Good thing it's cured now. Thanks to grunkle Ford." Dipper smiled looking at Stanford.

"Yes. The good news is that your alright now. The bad news is that you didn't faint. You were attacked by something." Stanford stood up and walked up to me.

"(Y/n).. The weird liquid we saw back then and injured your hand was the same thing that attacked you today. Some of its black goo was stained on your skin so I was able to recognize it." 

"It seems to be after you and no one else." He frowned looking at me.

"But why? I.. I don't understand.."

"I.. I don't understand either. But don't you worry. I'll look further into it and make a solucion to stop this creature." He said trying to manage a smile but he seems to be unsure of my situacion aswell.

"Just tell me if something's bothering you. You can always tell any of us." He finally giving me a reassuring look.

I thought about what he just said and the things that has been ocurring for the past few days. The voices. My hallucinations. My dreams. I don't know if it's someone speaking to me or am I just plain crazy?

I mentally sigh. 'Why do I have to be so weird?'

"Y-yeah.. Of course.."

"Good. Don't forget that you can always trust us."

I got out of the bed and touched the back of my neck once again. It didn't hurt as much.

"(Y/n), I'll walk you to your house. I can't afford you getting hurt again. I'll be waiting upstairs, okay?" Wendy said and walked out of the basement with Mabel.

"I hope that scar can heal soon, (Y/n)." She smiled and walked out with Wendy while carrying Waddles in her arms.

"Right.. I forgot me and Mabel have to clean the Shack. I'm really sorry for leaving you (Y/n).."

"Really it's fine, Dipper." I smiled at him and patted his back.

"I'll do everything I can to help great uncle Ford with this creature!" He said confidently.

"Thanks a lot Dipper. You're a great friend." I gave him a gentle smile.

"I- yeah. Friend. Your.. welcome." Dipper stuttered and gave me a thumbs up. He sounded disappointed.. did I say something?

"I'll be going now!" He quickly ran out the basement, just like he did before at the forest. Maybe it's a habit of his running off in such a hurry?