Chapter 8: Clarity

Start from the beginning

"Fine by me, Your Ex is a complete psycho!" Keith nodded and stopped on the steps taking out his phone. "I know.. I'm sorry..." After texting a bit a nice red car pulled up. Keith took Lance with him and sat in the back seat. The car sped off as soon and the door closed. "What the gosh darn heck Keith! I tell you I'm in town and offer to get you a coffee or something, not a getaway ride! And who is this? Did you seriously bring a human in this car-? So help me Keith Akira Kogane when we get home I'm gonna-"

"Its Lotor." Keith interrupted shutting Shiro right up. "Lance is a really good friend, like best friend. I'm watching over him and Lotor attacked him.. I know you aren't my driver, your so much more- You're my brother, my best friend. And I could really use some help, cause I'm honestly terrified" Lance felt absolutely horrible that Keith was in danger... This was all his fault! The two should had went home soon after Keith's crazy ex started to text him. He felt so stupid. And he got Keith into trouble too. "It's all my fault! Please don't be upset at Keith. I needed to get my grade up and Keith agreed to come with me for my protection. He was just being a good friend-" Keith took Lances hand in his and held it tight. "None of this is your fault Lance.." Shiro was quiet for a bit, but then he spoke. "Just this once I'll let it slide, I can tell this one is different..." Shiro smiled a little as they got home. "Lance was it? Just a heads up that if you ever hurt Keith I'll hunt you down and tear you apart~" Shiro had an innocent look on his face though anyone could tell he was serious. Keith rolled his eyes and got out of the car. "Y-Yes, Sir....I-I understand completely!" It was nice to see Keith had some kind of a family to support and care for him.

          Shiro smiled, a little happy with himself on how he affected Lance. He got out after Keith and went inside. "Two rules. Don't leave without permission and don't fuck while I'm here. I'll be in my room for a bit, trying to sleep of the stress.." Keith rolled his eyes and went to his room with Lance. "He's being dramatic and bitchy cause his boyfriend is out of town." Lance was absolutely red when Shiro told him the rules, and nodded at though. Once she left Lance turned to Keith. "I-Is he a vampire also?" Keith nodded leading Lance to his room, "Yeah, he pretty much taught me everything, raised me after all that happened with my parents. He's a bit- ..Sassy... At times but you'll get used to it if you stick around." He smiled a little as he entered his room.

          Walking to Keith's room, Lance could tell that he was a lot more neater then him and his place was lot nicer then his. "I see you like to hoard DVD's" Lance said, checking out Keith's collections. "I mostly watch Netflix on my friends account. I could binge watch a series for days!" He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed, "Well Netflix doesn't have any of the classics. I mean it has a few good things but I like a lot if the older movies" Keith smiled a little, "We could watch one if you want? I have some popcorn in the kitchen we can make"

"Sure!" Watching a movie would be a great distraction from everything. "So, your into the black and white movies I'm guessing? " Keith laughed a little, "Kind of.. I mean, I like a few like that but most of my taste stays in color I assure you." He sat at the movie hoard and picked out a few movies like, 

"Breakfast Club"

"16 Candles"

"Stardust"

"Weekend At Bernie's"

          Keith set those our and got up, "You probably haven't seen any of these but they're all great. I'm gonna get a drink while you pick one. Want anything?"

"A soda would be nice?" Lance wasn't sure what to pick.. Most of all these movies he had never herd of before but eventually he chose 'Risky Business' Popping the movie into the DVD player, Lance sat on Keith's bed waiting for him. He surprisingly had a diet coke in the Kitchen. Oh right, Shiro liked diet.. Well, sodas soda. He got himself some ice tea and came back once the popcorn was done, he'd get another snack later if they wanted it. When he came in he handed Lance his drink sitting with him then noticed the movie, "Oh I love this one! Y'know Johnathan Chaplin plays in this? He doesn't show for long but it made the movie so much better"