Summary

Montana Montgomery has never considered the fact that her long time crush, Harrison Cole could ever notice her. She's been happily living with her unrequited love for going on three years, never telling anyone her secret. But during her senior year of high school she decides enough is enough. Getting a few tips off the hot, YouTube sensation Isaac Rush, she decides to let her hair down.

Suddenly, Monty finds herself making new friends and fighting keep her old ones. Harrison seems to appreciate her coconut shampoo and her kissing abilities. And to top it all off, her YouTube hottie decides he wants to date a fan. But not just any fan...

Can Monty hold her heart together while its being tugged all different directions?

Thank you so much for giving POSTED a chance! It is one of my first works that I put my heart and soul into. I've been working on it 3 years now and decided to FINALLY put in on wattpad!

A few things to keep in mind while reading:

1) I started this book in 2015, this is the SECOND draft. I have edited for grammar, spelling etc. and made a few minor changes, but otherwise I've kept it very true to the original plot- even if my older self would not have written it that way.

2) Everything in this book is fictional including characters and locations The characters, plot and everything belong to me as the author! Any similarities to real life is completely coincidental.

3) The original draft can be found on FanFiction by lovewords (which is me)

4) Dreamy boys can be found here (I hope)

5) WARNING: this story has cheesy moments, cliché lines, and unrealistic expectations- but we love it!

Also, please comment on any errors and I am open to many opinions so long as they are not offensive or rude. Please know the difference between such things and constructive criticism. Those kind of comments will not be tolerated.

It is against the law to plagiarise. I won't go into detail because I figure you guys won't read that, but please, just don't copy.

Finally all graphics, (including the cover) belong to their owners and credit is given to them all respectively.

Thank you all!

~ ElaRose

© July 25 2018