Requests~ (Closed!)

So I really need a request page because honestly I lose track of what I'm asked to do. If you have a request I never got to, request it again here before the list fills up!

Before you request, though, know what I have in my drafts! Please don't request a character that I have in my drafts!

In my drafts:
•Daigo
•Lui

~~~~~~~

Place your request in a comment on this page only! I'll take 5 at a time, the first 5 valid requests get on the list.

To place a valid request, make a comment asking for the character you wish. If there are any details or a certain scenario you want to see, say it after you name your character.

Here's an example:

"Can I request a oneshot for Rantaro? I'd appreciate it if it could be really fluffy! Maybe where he's trying to be tough in front of his friends but the reader keeps making him blush and go soft. Thank you!"

There, I know who you want, what you want, and how you want it. Of course, you could simply ask for a certain character and ask me to surprise you as well!

I'll write whatever I want if you don't have any specifics in your request, too, so if you wanted something fluffy but never said so, you might be disappointed. But that's on you.

~~~~~~~
Five Requests:
•Yugo, @cancun-tokyo-la
•Shu & Valt, miracleboyvalt
•Ukyo, @Diamond-Girly426
•Wakiya, @percievingblossom
•Rickson, @FantaFox333