Big Heart for a Big Guy (Xander x Reader)

Hsbdbdndk Xander baffles me

He's eleven and, like, l o o k a t h i m

He looks like a freakin' grown man!

He sessy tho hihihi

Might just name my child Xhaka, that's an awesome name imo don't care what questions I get asked
________________________________

(Y/n) sniffed. Her head was turned downwards in an attempt to hide her tear stained face from passers by. She clutched her Bey to her chest tightly. Everything had gone smoothly at first, then it was a blur, and it snowballed and got worse and worse...

Flashback...

"Three! Two! One! Let it rip!"

The sound of Beys hitting the surface of the stadium resounded through the area of the park. Two bladers stood on each side of the stadium, watching with wide eyes filled with excitement.

The girl watched as her Bey was thrown back by her opponent's. Her breath caught in her throat for a second before she laughed and cheered on for her Bey. The kids surrounding the stadium cheered animatedly as the battle raged on.

Her Bey began to wobble. With one final blow, (Y/n)'s Bey burst. The three pieces of the Bey landed outside of the ring. (Y/n) put a hand to her chest and sighed, a wide smile spreading onto a happy face.

"Monsoon Minatir hits (Bey's name) with the winning blow, a Burst Finish! That's two points to Mira, meaning he wins the battle!" The boy acting as the referee announced, holding his right hand out to gesture to the black haired boy, who grinned proudly. The audience and (Y/n) clapped.