Take the Medicine! (Ken x Sick!Reader)

A large sneeze racked (Y/n)'s body, followed by sniffles and a groan. "Damn. This sucks..." She groaned.

"Look, I hate to go and leave you like this, but I need to go home. I'm supposed to help mom, Toko and Nika make bread." Valt frowned, letting go of the girl's hand to grasp her house phone. They were best friends, and Valt had been there to care for her during the day, but now that it was beginning to get dark, he had to leave.

"I can try to call Ken." The blue haired boy smirked knowingly. "I know you'd like that!"

"S-shut up, Valt!" (Y/n)'s already flushed face became darker.

"Shush, it's ringing."

"Midori residence!" Ken's mother chimed.

"Hi, Mrs. Ken's Mom! Ken and I have a friend who's sick, and I was watching her all day. I have to go home now, though, so I was wondering if Ken could come watch her. Is that alright?" Valt questioned, smirking at his blushing mess of a friend. She merely growled, which turned into a cough.

"Oh, the poor thing. I can hear her from over the phone... Ken! Are you okay with staying at your friend's house tonight? She's sick and needs someone to take care of her." Ken's mother asked.

Valt covered the phone's receiver and grinned slyly. "Ken's mom is asking~"

(Y/n) felt like she was dying. Okay, she was dying before, but now she's definitely dying. "Is it hot in here, or is it just me? Because it's really hot all of a sudden."

"Yore blushing like crazy! Ah- huh? What was that? He's coming? Great! (Y/n), Ken's on his way. He's gonna spend the night." Valt laughed at his friend's face, and ruffled her hair. "I hope you feel better."

"Yeah, thanks." She grunted, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

(Y/n) was awoken by the ringing of her doorbell. She rolled out of bed and adjusted her robe, and went to answer the door. "What do you- K-Ken!"

"Hey there, girly!" Ker said.

"I-I didn't think you'd s-show up..." The flushed girl was now self-consious, she was a mess.

"Of course I'd show up. I said I would."

"K-Ken, you actually talked..."

"Yeah... I think I'll just talk to you straight instead of through Ker and Beus... no one else seems to be here." Ken blushed, shuffling his feet. (Y/n) sneezed and shivered, leading the fanged boy to gently push her inside.

"Ken, what are you doing- achoo!"

"Bringing you to your room."

Ken rested the sick girl on her bed, and felt her forhead. Letting out a sigh, he moved to take her robe off.

"W-what are you doing?" (Y/n) squeaked, extremely red in the face.

"Taking this robe off. You're burning up, you need to stay a little cooler." Ken was blushing, too, his voice soft.

"Alright..." Moving as needed, (Y/n) admired Ken. He's so perfect.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! You're staring." Ken tilted his head. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Ye- achoo!"

"No. Medicine, medicine... medicine! Take it." Ken held out the bottle of cough syrup expectantly.

"No, that's nasty." (Y/n) grimaced.

Ken sat beside her, pouring the medicine onto a spoon that Valt had left there before he left. "Say 'aah'!"

"Mm-mm." The female huffed, turning her head.

"Come on," Ken prodded.

"Hmph."

"Alright, then. I guess we'll have to go that way." Sighing, Ken took the medicine in his mouth. She was right... this is nasty.

Tapping (Y/n)'s, shoulder, Ken attempted to keep his blush to a minimum as she turned around. As soon as her lips faced him, he pressed his lips to hers. Medicine was pushed into (Y/n)'s mouth little by little, in separate kisses.

Her face was extremely flushed, but (Y/n) drank the medicine anyway. When she was finished, she was ready to faint. "K-Ken... you..."

"I-I can't believe it e-either." He stammered, wiping a trail of medicine mixed with saliva off of his lip.

"... I liked it..." (Y/n) muttered. She grew even more red in the face when Ken held her hand and smirked.

"There's still a bit of medicine in my mouth. Every drop counts, right?" He turned the (h/c) haired girl to him and brought her close.

"Y-yeah, but... but you m-might get sick." She gulped.

"If I cared about not getting sick I wouldn't have given you the medicine the way I did."

"T-tru- mmph!"

Ken's lips were on hers, and their tongues were dancing together. When the two pulled apart, panting, they smiled warmly.

"I love you, Ken."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."
_________________________________________

A week later, (Y/n) was better. Ken did get sick, but his new girlfriend- obviously (Y/n) -took care of him. Currently, they sat on the roof with the others. They didn't know about the relationship yet, but oh, they had a surprise waiting.

Having noticed the abnormal closeness between Ken and (Y/n), Daigo raised a brow. "Are you two together or something?"

Winking at the spiky haired ravenette, (Y/n) held a finger to her lips and pulled Ken into a kiss, Daigo chuckling and turning away.

"Eh? What's up, Daigo-oh-oh-oh..." Rantaro blinked. He pulled out his fan and covered his face. "Have you guys ever heard of 'getting a room'?!"

At this point, (Y/n) was having a blast, basically making out with Ken, whose face was beet red.

"Oh, they're finally together? Great!" Valt grinned, seemingly not bothered by the two sucking each other's faces.

"Uh... uh-huh..." Shu nodded, a very faint blush on his cheeks.

The couple separated and (Y/n) licked her lips. "Reminds me of when I was sick."

"Oh!" Rantaro shouted.

(Y/n) snickered and hugged Ken, and the green clad boy hugged back.

"Just don't get too steamy with my best friend!" Valt growled, pointing at Ken.

"Mhm!" Ken nodded, flinching, a scared look in his eyes.

"Valt, you're scaring him!"

"So?!"