Chills (Daigo x Reader)

Daigo's hot- and I do beyblade burst rps now so, like, hmu if anyone wants to rp with my oc :>
______________________________________

Daigo Kurogami smirked sinisterly at the poor (irrelevant) blader from across the stadium. The panicked, shaken boy picked up the pieces of his Bey and scurried off, shivers running down his spine, like a rat from a predator.

His eyes shifted to the crowd as a girl loudly cheered, whooping at the top of her lungs. "YEAH! GO DAIGO! D FOR DEMOLISH ALL ENEMIES! YEEEEES!"

Daigo sighed and chuckled at the girl's antics. It was like this every time he won a battle. He stepped off of the stage after the announcer finished exclaiming about how wrecked his opponent had gotten.

He was immediately greeted by arms wrapped around his body and a chest in his face.

"(Y/n), what did I tell you about hugging me like that?" Daigo said, trying not to blush as he forcefully lifted his head from his more-than-friend's bosom.

(Y/n) giggled. "Not to do it in public?"

"No! Not to do it at all!" This time Daigo did blush, but only lightly, and it faded once his friends appeared.

Valt was the first one to run up and congratulate Daigo on his five second burst finish. "You did it again, Daigo! It never fails to amaze me!" The blue haired boy exclaimed.

Daigo gave a sheepish, small smile and rubbed the back of his head. "Ah, it's nothing." He said, waving his free hand after backing up from (Y/n).

Speaking of said girl, she raised an eyebrow and gave Daigo a look. "Nothing? Yeah, right. That's like saying what you and I did two-"

"Shut up!" Daigo interrupted.

(Y/n) gasped, holding a hand to her chest. "Did... did you just tell me to... shut up? I'm... I'm so offended... so cold... I don't know if I'll make it!"

Valt gasped and rushed to the girl's side, pretending to panic. "Honcho, we're losing her! We need to save her, we can't let her go!"

"She's not dying," Daigo sighed. He crossed his arms and shook his head, a small smile tugging at the corner of his pale lips. "This is ridiculous."

Honcho gave a dramatic gasp, glaring at Daigo from his position next to Valt and in front of (Y/n). "How dare you?! This is your girlfriend, and you're not even concerned?!"

Meanwhile, (Y/n) leaned against Valt, one hand on her chest and the other around him. "V-Valt.... I... need to tell you something..."

"What is it, (Y/n)? Tell me!"

"Tell Daigo that..."

"Yes?"

(Y/n) glanced over to Daigo. Their eyes met and Daigo raised an eyebrow, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

She turned her eyes back to Valt, who was trying not to laugh as he held her. "Tell Daigo... that he's a terrible kisser and I'm glad I don't have to deal with his mediocre smooches anymore."

Honcho and Valt gasped and burst out laughing as (Y/n) went limp in Valt's arms, letting her tongue hang out of the side of her mouth for effect.

"Wow, Daigo! Not only did you not care, but you didn't even do a good job kissing her when she was still alive!" Honcho snickered, shaking his head at the edgy boy.

Daigo scoffed, walking over to his bluenette friend and sweeping his girlfriend out of his arms. He hauled the girl onto his back and waved with one hand, the other gripping onto her thigh.

"Bye Daigo! Make sure you take care of her! Don't kiss her badly!" The blonde and bluenette called, waving.

"What a couple of idiots," Daigo scoffed, though he was smiling a bit. (Y/n) opened her eyes only to roll them, lifting her right hand to play with her boyfriends soft locks.

"You know you love them."

"And you know you love my kisses."

Being silenced by that statement, the (h/c) haired girl raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Yeah, right, okay. Definitely." She nodded, holding back a laugh.

Really, this whole thing was a ruse to get Daigo to make out with her. She knew that if she kept poking at his pride, he'd have no choice but to give in. That was how all boys worked.

Before the mischievous girl knew it, she was being brought into Daigo's house. After locking the door for safety reasons, he dropped (Y/n) onto the floor and took his shoes off.

(Y/n) immediately sat up and puffed out her cheeks in an indignant pout. "How rude!" She whined, rubbing her sore rear end before taking her own shoes off.

"So was you insulting the way I kissed," Daigo retorted cooly, his dark eyes glancing up at his girlfriend as a smirk pulled at his lips.

"So I'll just have to prove you wrong, won't I?"

Daigo stood up straight, hauling (Y/n) up over his shoulder, and made his way to his room. He kicked the door shut with his foot and set her on her feet, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"Lets make sure you don't tell anymore lies," he breathed, taking his bandana off and running his hand through his hair so it fell naturally.

Cue the chills down (Y/n)'s back.

And cue Daigo walking right past her and dropping his bandana on his nightstand, sitting on his bed and pulling out Doomscizor to inspect. He had to punish his mischievous girlfriend somehow, and leaving herbhanging was the perfect method of doing such a thing.

"Daigo!"

"Deal with it."