Surprise! (Ken Midori x Reader)

I absolutely adore Ken. He's so cute! So the first one shot will start with Ken, and you can request from here. Enjoy!
_________________________________________
          It was a fine day. The sun was out, the birds were chirping, life was good.

          Except... there was school.

          Any normal kid would despise the very thought of the wretched learning facility. But (Y/n) wasn't normal. She loved school, but not for learning. For the one, the only, Ken Midori.

          The (H/c) haired girl adored the ventriloquist, and also adored the reactions he provides when she teases him. Everything from his long, spiky black hair, his green eyes, the way he dressed, even his puppets Ker and Beus appealed to (Y/n).

          Oh, there's Ken now.

          "Ken~! Oh Ken~!" (Y/n) called from the opposite end of the hall, weaving her way through the other people to said boy and his friends.

          Rantaro nudged Ken with a large smirk. "Dude, its (Y/n)! You ready?" He laughed, Valt joining in beside him.

          "Let's see what she's got this time, shall we?" Daigo smiled.

          "It's always something new with (Y/n)," sighed Shu.

          "But what always stays the same?" Valt chuckled, and everyone but Ken, Ker, and Beus chimed in on his statement, doing their best impression of (Y/n).

          "Hey there, cutie!"

          As the boys laughed, they didn't realise that (Y/n) spoke in time with them, her arms wrapped around Ken's torso from behind. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Ken?"

          "Get offa him, girly!" Ker shouted, waving his arms back and forth.

          "Yeah, Ken's not very comfortable right now..." Beus put in.

          "Come on, Ken doesn't mind! Right, cutie?" (Y/n) cooed, resting her head on the green eyed boy's shoulder.

          As expected, Ken didn't respond in words formed on his own. He didn't make a noise at all, not even out of his puppets. Instead, he let out a soft squeak, a heavy blush crossing his features. This is when the boys decided they'd pay attention.

          "Look at Ken, getting felt up on! I have to say, I'm a bit jealous." Rantaro snickered. "Who would've thought he'd be the first one out of all of us to get a girl?"

          "What's that supposed to mean?" Ker shouted, while Ken's blush deepened as (Y/n) performed what she'd call 'fanservice' by rubbing his chest.

          "Yeah! Ken can get girls!" Beus huffed.

          "Probably just as good as Shu could, too." Ker added on, crossing his arms. What was crossing (Y/n)'s mind, however, were unpure thoughts.

         How does he do that? It must be hard. Oh, he must be good with his fingers~ I can just imagine~

         "Is... is she okay?" Valt asked, staring at the now nosebleeding girl.

         "Hard to say." Daigo shrugged. "She's (Y/n)."

          Ken couldn't take anymore of this touching and whispering and giggling and bleeding, but the girl who held him captive had a vice grip. This must be one of the reasons she's such a good blader... he thought.

           But then (Y/n) let go.

           "You know, Ken," she turned him around, and everyone fell quiet. So much so that all Ken could hear was his fast beating heart.

           "I have something for you."

           Without hesitation, (Y/n) pressed her lips to Ken's, making him squeak again. But Ken found he liked it, and pressed back, despite all eyes being on him and the catcalls of Rantaro and Valt.

          "Surprise, Ken. I really, really love you." (Y/n) smiled after she pulled away, giggling at the boy's extremely flushed face. "I don't just act and tease. I mean everything."

          And to (Y/n)'s delight, and the other's shock, Ken spoke himself.

          "Surprise, (Y/n). I love you too."

          Ken and (Y/n) shared a warm hug, only to be interrupted by Rantaro.

          "Wooo! Get it, Ken!"