?Dat ass pt.2?

Lances pov:
I wake up in a different room then I fell asleep in and I freak out.

I try to move but I can't. I realize I've been tied up, surprisingly not the first time it happened and Keith came to save me that time I wonder if- oh good god.

Am I dreaming? I look and see a bed and it's Keith's. And he is awake, getting out of bed, and is just in his underwear.

"Keith?" What I'm curious as to why I'm tied up in Keith's room and why he's practically naked.

He jumps about 10 feet and lands on his shirt so he slips and falls. "Shit....that hurt" his eyes widened and it looked as if he realized I was here and he started blushing.

"L-Lance, your awake, good" he gets up very clumsily then goes behind me and unties me.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Keith asked nervously, like seriously its not like we had sex together, or.......nah.

I smirk and he looks worried "the only thing I remember is having a wet dream" he sighs looking relieved.

"Why" He stiffens and rubs the back of his neck. I stand up and push him against the wall putting my knee at his dick. He looks down and starts blushing. Which confuses me.

"Keith......why" I get closer to his face I'm like 2 inches away. He just blushes. I get an idea and push my knee against his dick, then I move my knee around. He probably doesn't like me that way so it should make him uncomfortable and he'll tell me. But what happened next was shocking.

He bit his lip and I couldn't help but feel turned on for some reason but after that I started pressing a little harder and he moaned! Moaned! That means he must be gay. (No shit Sherlock)

I smirked and went to his neck but as soon as I made contact with his collar bone he lost it and I felt his erection and he was a moaning mess.

"O-okay fine" I smirk in satisfaction, but I'm sad I couldn't continue.

"I was going to training when I saw you outside fixing to jump off the ship" I give him a look, is that why he's nervous that's not that bad it could have been worse I could have been nake- "naked".

I snap my head up, so it wasn't a dream.

"You were gonna Jump off so I brought you here because it was closer than your room" he says, I know he's lying because then why would I be tied up and I'm not naked right no- omg I'm wearing Keith's clothes.

"Then why was I tied up?" He starts freaking out.

"Y-you we're trying t-to use me" he says like he doesn't want to continue or even be alive right now.

"How?" I want to know, it involves me.

He starts blushing and then rushes out words.

"WellyouwerrnakedandItriedtowakeyouupbygivingyouabonerbutyouendeduptryingtousemyhandtojackoffwithandyiukeptmakingpassesatmeinmyroomsoifreakedout!" (Well you were naked and I tried to wake you up by giving you a boner but you ended up trying to use my hand to jack off with and you kept making passes at me in my room so I freaked out!) I look at him dumbfounded.

I then smirk, and grab his underwear's elastic and yank them down. I look at his cock, not bad.

He starts blushing and is standing in place, frozen. I poke it and he gets out of his trance and grabs my wrist. I look up to see him red as a tomato and looking like he wanted to kill me.

"Now now Keith, you and me both know you want this we both look at his penis, hard as a rock and strait up.

He looks at me and walks forward stopping an inch from my face.

"You piece of shit I-" I press my lips to his and grab the back of his head and push it towards me trying to deepen the kiss.

I put my other arm around his shoulder and start playing with his hair. He reacts by kissing back and wrapping his arms around my waist, one hand on my ass.

I blush and pull away. He looks confused.

"Your hand, it's on my ass" I actually start full on blushing now.

He smiles "when I first saw you my first thought was Dat ass, so of course I'm gonna touch it" He says.

"Now let's fuck before the others wake up" he says grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up.

I help him by quickly taking my shirt and shorts off, well his shorts and shirt and apparently his underwear, I take those off too of course.

He pulls his underwear the rest of the way off. And after he's done I push him on the bed and sit down(on the bed).

I pull his lower body towards mine and sit it on my lap.

"Okay Keith I swear I'm gonna make sure you can't walk for a week" I smirk wrapping my fingers around his swollen cock.

I bring my head down and kiss the top. I then slowly bring my tongue around in a circle tracing the outline of his tip.

He starts moaning like crazy.

"Just do i-it alreadyyyy" I smirk and take his whole dick into my mouth all the way to the base. He starts whining.

I pull my self back only keeping the top in and repeat this until he cums in my mouth.

It's kinda bitter, oh well.

"Do you have lube, Keith" he nods and grabs some out of his drawer.

I slather it on 4 of my fingers, what in space my dick swells a lot so it's 1/4 a size bigger than normal.

I insert one finger and then two, swirling and bending my fingers around in his asshole.

"L-Lance....mmmhmm....oh r-right there..uhn" I slip in the other two and keep hitting there, Keith cumming for the second time.

"L-LANCE!" He came on his chest.

"Sorry babe can't clean that up yet just give me 5-10 minutes then we can shower together"

I put lube on my dick and shove it in his ass. He winces and his asshole squeezes my cock.

"L-Lance"

"K-Keith"

"You can move now" Keith says and I nod.

I pull out to the tip and shove it back in, I repeat this a couple times until Keith speaks up.

"Fa-aster"Keith says through moans and starts to stroke his own dick.

I start thrusting in and out repeatedly till we both cum.

"K-Keith!"

"L-Lance!"

As soon as we cum I start thrusting harder letting us both ride it out.....

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Well here's part 2 I hope to make it a 3 part or a 5 part thing maybe even longer so if you like one over the other or prefer a different amount please comment what you think.

Much love,
Kuro

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Bonus:

Pidges pov:
"Ahhhhn, Lance!!" "Shhhh, Keith" *various sex noises*

*Pidge with her pillow covering both ears*

I'm going to kill them. They will die. Well need to find new red and blue Paladins.

Fuck them. They're little shits. They realize they sleep next to a 15 year olds room.

"Ughhhhh, I want death!!!"