😚Flowercrowns and wedding proposals😚

Lances pov:
It's gonna be a great day today! I started skipping along the corridors of the castle. We're making flower crowns!

I skip strait into the eating room and sit down next to my amazingly cute boyfriend, but not before giving his nose a little peck.

Pidge looks at me with a funny look "looks like someone's excited to make flower crowns" she says smirking.

Little did she know I was excited for something else. I don't say that I just decide to hum the tune of Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I move my leg and link my foot with Keith's. Making him flustered as he continued eating.

After we all at breakfast, everyone headed to their lions and went to go to a beautiful flower island so they could make flower crowns.

Coran said it would help us bond and focus, also helping us with hand I coordination or some shit.

As soon as we landed I took off running. I saw a trail as we headed in and began to follow it. It lead to a beautiful garden with tiny flowers perfect for making flower jewelry.

I was planing to make Keith a ring, an engagement ring. I mean we've been dating for almost 3 years now and I think it's time.

I started collecting some lilac/lavender type of flowers that were red and some other ones like them that were blue. And then I was on my merry way.

As soon as I was done picking the flowers I heard Keith shouting for me. I put my flowers in a safe compartment in my back pack and crept up behind him.

I then proceeded to kiss his neck and then he turned around like sonic and put a hand to his neck. Realising it as only me he calmed down, then got angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GO RUNNING OFF FOR! WE WERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" he looked down and started to shyly kick at the ground "I was worried about you, what if you tripped and fell and got eaten, you could have died Lance" he said his voice barely above a whisper.

I kissed his nose then booped it "but I didn't" I said softly and breathily in his ear.

He shivered and soon I felt pressure upon my lips. I slowly put my hands around him tracing up his back and linking my fingers in his shoulder length mullet.

He wrapped his arms around my waist putting his hands under my shirt.

I started to pull on his hair and he gasped, giving me the perfect opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth.

I started exploring and he tried to fight back but I won easily. He tasted like cherry and vanilla.

He started moaning as I trailed my hands down his back and under his shirt and started to trace his slight abs.

We took multiple breaths between that make out session and didn't stop until we hear the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"I said help find the boy not help him get a price of food out between his teeth, with your tongue!" Keith started blushing.

I smirked at Shiro "you're just jelly Allura doesn't kiss you like that" I say giving Keith a playful wink.

"Anyway I'll be back at camp in a little while, I need to take a walk and clear my head."

Shiro nodded and Keith leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips and whispered "I love you".

But before he could leave I grabbed his ass and lifted him up and kissed him heatedly. "I love you too!" I said booping his nose with mine.

I gently sat him down and walked off. As soon as I guessed I was for enough, I took my tools out and got to work.

Sure enough two and a half hours later, it was done.

I headed back to the camp.

Once I got there I immediately sat down next to Keith so close I was almost in his lap.

I whispered in his ear softly "Keith, baby I have something to ask you"
He looked up at me "What is it?"

I smiled and got down on one knee, he looked like he was about to cry.

"Keith, I have loved you for a while now, I would do anything in my power that I can to keep you alive and to keep you happy, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

He started crying and after sniffling jumps down into my arms "holy fuck, yes!" He says kissing me.

We hear the cheers of our friends all around us and we start giggling.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(64 years later)
Lances pov:

I walk up to the Gray Symbol of a life that was once here is now gone. I read the carvings on it one last time, knowing I'm going to die soon and be with my beloved.

Here lies a beloved son, father, and husband, Keith McLain . (1999-2087)

I put my recently made flower crown on top of his grave and smile.

I sighed as I sat down next to his grave and waited for my last breath to come........

(2 months later)
Lonny's pov:

"Hi dads, I miss you guys, Keirra's not taking things so well. She really misses you guys." I hear shuffling behind me and look at my wife.

She smiles at me and grabs my hand proceeding to kiss the top of it and rub circles on it with her thumb.

"Kierra's here" my eyes widen and I hear shoes slapping against the grass.
Arms quickly wrap around my waist.
And I hear sniffling.

"Hey sis, how's your girlfriend?"

She sniffles "she's good she helped me a lot and I figured it's time to face it, they're gone now"

I smile "it's about time". I turn around and hug her. She lets out waves of tears and I just sit there soothing her.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:

Wow. What an emotional roller coaster. I decided to try out a happy yet sad ending and I'll just say I almost cried, almost.

But then I went back to having tea with Satan.

Much love,
Kuro