Chapter Thirteen

{Sorry it's short, going on holiday needed to upload}

Chapter Thirteen

{Maisy's POV}

He looked at me still with rain falling down to his chin. He released my arms and held my face to kiss me. My eyes widen at the contact but I fell into the action. We pulled apart,

"So?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he smirked,

"What? Oh right, Come back, to your home. Please," I considered and we parted grasps I stayed an arms distance away as I dragged my sodden cloak through the mud and wet. As I entered the home I was attacked with a hug by Josh,

"Maisy I'm sorry you know how I've been," I softly hugged him making his clothes wet like mine.

"That's what you get." I prodded at his chest under his wet shirt. He chuckled and I turned to see Dan had gone. I poked my head out the door to see he wasn't so far away,

"Dan! Come back," I called him. He turned and sauntered back. I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you.

"Off my sister Man!" Josh joked around behind me. I rolled my eyes and said farewell to Dan.

{Amelia's POV}

I was woken by Arthur's cries. I sat up and saw Marie was trying to comfort him. I smiled warmly as she mouthed an apology. Walking over Arthur noticed and reached his arms out for me. I wrapped him in my arms and kissed his nose. He reached and held a lock of my hair.

"Sorry again, I was just trying-"

"It's okay, he's only little." I grinned at her. She told me the wet nurse had already been and he was changed and everything,bustled out my room, leaving me with my son. I looked out the window and so did Arthur, well he looked like his was. I spotted the kingdom square and the alleyways, I looked closely at an alley way and saw Maisy with Dan? I didn't want to look anymore so I looked to the market. Bustling and busy as usual, it seemed I had woken up late today. I decided to head down stairs with Arthur and into the hall to eat. Mother and Father were still eating and Albert and Alex were messing around. I placed Arthur in his corner with Marie playing with him and sat to eat.

"Morning dear," my mother coughed,

"Good morning mother, are you well?" I took a bite of food.

"Yes just a cold, what are your plans today. Bare in mind we are leaving for Tibina in two days," We had to visit, as Arthur is the only thing supposedly tying us together. The King and Queen needed to see their grandchild.

"Kingdom?" I say hopefully,

"Amy, I know you have been lonely, are you seeing someone," my eyes widened at this truthful accusation.

"Don't worry you are allowed, we want you happy my child, I say bring him here tonight." She sounded enthusiastic,

"Okay, I shall farewell mother!" I gathered up Arthur and left for his home. I knocked lightly on his door incase he was asleep, Arthur wriggled in my arms as someone came to the door,

"Amelia, good morning," Their father greeted being quite for once. I entered and sat on the bench, Peter looked and played with Arthur until a figure emerged from a bedroom.

"Amy? What are you doing here with Arthur?" Josh ambled to sit on the bench beside me,

"I actually need to speak in private." His father took the hint and went outside to whittle probably. Joshua moved in closer and kissed my cheek. I smiled and then went back to serious.

"Joshua, my mother guessed it was seeing someone and invited them round tonight, do you still have the clothes I gave you last year?" I looked around.

"Wait we could be together?" I uncertainly nodded,

"Maybe," I held his arm and grinned at his overjoyed expression. He called his father back in to look after Arthur, he lead me into his room. He fumbled around in his draws and found a deep blue shirt and trousers.

"These?" He threw them on the bed, I nodded in agreement and I turned around so he could change. I was attacked from behind by two arms causing me to giggle.

"Get ready, please." He unwrapped and got dressed still, he signalled for me to turn and see him looking smart in his deep blue shirt.