37

// ELSE WHERE //

_

Update: ...

I didn't speak for a while after that.

Everything sort of went down hill from that day. I mean, Sadie's Mom was back in town, and Sadie was miserable, Noah just followed me around like a cat, Gaten was engrossed in his studying, Caleb I barley saw, and Eliot was getting older than ever.

I felt like I was sinking, and I couldn't swim.

I still couldn't believe that Finn was gone. His mother sent him to a health facility in Canada, which was almost like a boarding school for sick children or teens with mental health problems. Finn tried to take his own life at only ten years old because he didn't know if he liked girls or boys, and he thought he was useless. I remembered the time that we had a pillow fight, and drove to the top of that hill and watched the sun go down, or the stupid 2 am decisions we always made. He said he didn't know when he was coming back, but he promised me he would one day. I only wish I wouldn't have known him when I was young.
I continued going to support groups after that, and I talked to Daniel a lot more.

I wished that none of this happened to me.

To some, it may feel weird or uncomfortable if they were dating a bisexual. But not to me. Finn wasn't what everybody thought he was. He was known at school as the F boy, and he would have sex with every girl he laid eyes on. But there was a different side to him.

_

It's nearly 3 in the morning, and I couldn't stop thinking of Finn. It was now almost the end of February, and Noah and I have been in New Jersey for four months now. It felt like longer though, like a year at most. I remembered the first time I met Sadie at that party, and she chugged a whole bottle of whine, and shook my hand roughly. I thought of my painting. It was basically done, I just had to add my initials at the bottom.

Noah wouldn't stop moving and shifting around in his sleep. I clenched my jaw and stared hard at the ceiling in annoyances day boredom. I wanted to see Finn, but he wasn't here, making me even more sad thinking that I couldn't walk to his house at 6:00 am. I jumped at the ring tone of my cellphone. Noah grunted, obviously telling me to go turn it off. I scurried out of bed, my bare feet against the carpet. I answered it eagerly, "h-Hello?" I clutched it with both hands, hoping it was Finn. "Finn?" I let out a sigh. "Hey baby girl," his deep voice spoke from the other end of the phone. I jumped up and down, squealing quietly like a mouse on drugs or something. "Hi! I, I miss you." I gasped. "I miss you two," He chuckled. I wanted to ask when he was coming home, but I knew that wouldn't be for a while. My smile faded, as we stayed silent for a few seconds. "I.." I began, soon stopping myself. "I know." Finn finished my sentence for me. "I know you're mad, and there's no shame in that," he went on. "My fucking mom." He sounded angry. I leaned up against the small kitchen counter as I listened. "It's fine." I looked down at my toes, shutting my tired eyes.

_

THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END AND IM SAD BUT HAPPY BUT MOSTLY SAD AND IM CRYING IN THE CLUB