Levi Akerman x reader: Jealous

((JEALOUS))

"Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?" Jean says with a stupid smirk on his face. "Are you a keyboard? Because you're my type." Erin says throwing his arm around your shoulder. "My doctor says I'm lacking vitamin U," Conney says leaning on the table in front of you. "do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again" Armin mumbles. You blush at that one considering Armin was the cutest one out of all of them. "I seemed to lose my number, can I have yours?" Marco asks caressing your face. For some reason, all the boys were giving you cheesy but cute pickup lines today. "Aww you're all so sweet," you say giving them all a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, I'm a thief. And I'm here to steal your heart." Bertholdt says looking away and you came to the conclusion that that was the cutest one yet. You grab Berthold by the chin and give him a very short peck on the lips. He looks surprised before looking away. You had always wanted to do that to him mainly because you wanted to see his reaction. "Bye boys," you say getting up and going to the dorms. In the of the way you hear a very commanding voice say, "hold it maggot." You turned around to see Levi dressed in all black. Right about now you were feeling two emotions, the first one being, fangirl. Someone had evidently decided to dye corporals clothes black as a joke, but it failed because BOY DID HE LOOK SEXY! The second emotion was humor. You had to keep yourself from bursting out laughing. As much as you tried to not give in, you gave in. You started laughing your ASS OFF while pointing at the midget corporal. You knew you'd get in trouble for this, you just didn't care! And since you knew you were gonna get punished you just decided to fuck it, if you were gonna get punished at least go the whole way.

 "HAHAHA, what happened to your clothes short stuff!! Did you finally decide to live up to your personality, dark and depressing! OMG, who did this to you, I gotta make sure to give them a high five next time I see them! Are you gonna go ask for a spot in My Chemical Romance now? You should go for it you'd fit right in! You could play the role of the emo midget!!! HAHAHA! IT'S TOO GOOD!!!! HAHAHA!" 

This had happened many times before, you'd do something that Mr. Clean didn't like and you'd get stable duty. Not that you minded, you were a country girl anyway! You loved horses and had to clean up after them growing up!

"HAHAHAHA! So shortcake what are you gonna do now. Give me stable duty, OH NO! Not that again Mr. Clean!! HAHAHA!!! I don't know what I would do if I had to do that again!!" You say mocking the cleaning addict!

"TCH, No you know what maggot go and do my laundry!" You give him an evil smirk, Oh he does not know what he just got himself into.

As you walk to his room to clean his clothes you were smuggling a gallon of pink dye! This was gonna get girly. You separate some of his black clothes since they made him look sexy and then throw the rest of his clothes into the water before adding the WHOLE gallon of pink dye.

You were walking back to your room with a smug look on your face. "Stop maggot" you look back and your smirk turns into a smile. You were met with a Levi in PINK clothes! "HAHAHA!" you say pointing at him as your rolling on the ground laughing. You look up and is met by the coldest glare he's ever given you, which sent chills down your spine. I guess he finally had enough, you knew this time you were in trouble, BIG TROUBLE! "My room...NOW" You jump up and run like there's no tomorrow. 

As Levi walks into the room you feel a really dark aura coming from him. "s-sir?" He pins you on the wall and smashes his lips on yours. He pushes you on the bed on all fours. "You flirted with other guys without a second thought." One slap to the ass. You gasp from the pain and the pleasure.

(a/n I feel a lemon coming on!! >^<)

"You kissed the brat" Another slap harder than before "You laughed at me without a second thought." Three more slaps harder than the other two. "You called me dark and depressing" Four more slaps as usual, harder. "You called me emo" Five harder. "You cheered on the person who dyed my clothes black" six harder. "You called me short." Seven harder by now you were crying out. "You mocked me" eight harder. "You insulted me" nine harder. "You dyed my clothes pink" Ten harder on number five of the ten you called his name which was entirely unintentional. "LEVI!" He keeps slapping. Until you actually embarrassed yourself on number seven, by moaning. You immediately slap your hand over your mouth. It's like you could hear his smirk. He ties you up for the last two and then leaves tied up, not to mention you were in nothing but your undergarments. And there was nothing you could do. "I'm back," He says walking in his room to be met with you in your undergarments. He gives your butt too hard last slaps. You immediately sit. "Now (y/n) this will happen again if you don't behave oh and just so you know" He pulls you on his lap you immediately stand back up and rub your butt. He chuckles at this and you were standing forward in front of him. He wraps his hands around your waist and gently rubs your butt, and at times grabbing it making you squeak. You wrap your hands around his neck. After some time he stops and looks up, "better now?" you nod he places you on his lap your faces almost touching. He leans into your ear, "If I ever catch you flirting with another brat again" He squeezes your butt before continuing. "You won't be able to sit down for a week. Your mine, and only mine. Who do you belong to" He asks rubbing your butt as if a warning to not try anything sly "I'm yours" You say not wanting to earn another slap to your already sore tushie? "That's right baby girl, who do you belong to?" You immediately take notice to the 'baby girl' part concluding that he wanted you to call him daddy, which honestly you didn't mind... it could be worst. "I'm yours, daddy," you say looking into his eyes. You watch as a smile graces his lips that looked very welcoming at the time. He notices this and kisses you, gently at first then a lot more intensely. You both lay on the bed, him with a tight grip on you. "You'll stay in here for now on." I nod against his chest. "Mine." A small smile graces my lips. "Yours." (SIKE Y'all thought there was gonna be a lemon get my heads out of the gutter people!)

Miku: Well then! That was something

Me: Yep! But on the good side, It was longer than Sebastian's!

Kanato: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Me: How can something be so cute... AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME!?!

Miku: The world will never know?

Me: Unfortunately

Miku: Kanato, your up!

Kanato: Kitsune-sama does not own any anime in this book, only the storyline, her love for all things me, and her love for all things evil!

Me&Miku: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Viktor: HIIII!

Me: Where are you coming from?

Viktor: I honestly don't know, I just keep appearing here

Me: Well since you keep coming here I'll find something for you to do! So guess what this is the beginning of Viktor's Corner! Every chapter at the end you'll give us five words in Russian, the definition and use them in a sentence! (BTW this is my style of an ad) It'll start next chapter

Viktor: Okay!!!

Miku: Well I guess it gives our readers more to look forward to!

Me, Miku, Kanato, & Vitya: BYEEEEE

-your favorite Kitsune

------->^<-------