Volume One Chapter Two

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, you will be falling."

"Oh, I see. So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?"

"No, you will be using your own landing strategy."

Rei grins. "So we just need to hope to the gods or whatever that we have the tools necessary to land, correct?" Ozpin responds with a nod, Rei takes a deep breath a smirk crawling across his face.

Erin grins. "Well then this should be fun, aye Black?"

"Yeah I guess..."

'Just need to find Rei... he's the only one I really know.' Sky thinks to herself, glancing around worriedly.

'The quicker this ends the better, it means I can find Roman faster.' 'Daniel' grunts to himself.

"What?!" Ruby nearly shouts, panicking.

Yang grins. 'This'll be fun."

Jaune mumbles to himself "Leeroy Jenkins give me strength..." And with that beautiful thought, the group of teenagers were launched into the forest and onto their first mission as huntsmen and huntresses in training. While in the air, Rei decided that he might as well land soon so he could have a sense of direction he quickly drew an arrow and fired it at a tree. A small red glyph formed along the arrows as it flew past 'Daniel' & Weiss. The pair see the glyph, their eyes widening as Rei launches past them the glyph reacting to one on his chest. The arrow embeds itself into a root of a tree, he lands and the glyph disappears. Rei smirks retrieving the arrow before rubbing his left eye.

"Where is she...? Alright, Jerry, you know the protocol, find the objective and a teammate." He asked hoping but before he could find her he glances around, he's surrounded by at least ten Wolfs. He then draws his bow and while leaping back he fires several arrows at the wolves. Several of them collapse dead, but before he can attack the others smoke rushes past him entrapping the

"Looks like you need to get stronger. Mr. Ferrari. Or should I refer to you as Captain Ferrari?" 'Daniel' says standing shoulder to shoulder with the red haired boy.

Rei glances over to him. "That's odd, the only people who'd know me by that rank are either dead, part of the family, or being hunted."

The duo stare each other down when Rei's eyes widen and he grows a small smile that slowly grows.

"Son of a bitch. I thought you died going after that thief."

"You know where he's at?"

"No, but the rumors and spiderwebs say he's been in Vale for the last few years. He'll probably hide if word gets out about you, Mr. Kai."

"First, the names Danny, so long as I'm attending Beacon, my name is Daniel Keith." He walked away towards the forest.

"Great. I got paired with an ass, just... a wonderful start." He talks to himself walking after Dusk.

Meanwhile when the students were launched into the air Erin saw how multiple people landed he saw a male student with pink in his hair put his weapons blades into a tree and go in a circular motion down cutting the tree he also saw a red haired girl go through the trees

"Tree hater!" He shouts to the red haired woman. Erin sighed thinking to herself. "I need to find Blake."

He soon after landed in an opening and sprinted towards the relics. He kept walking until he saw Sky, herself standing before a bear charging her. She finally shows a confident smirk and runs forward directly at the bear, when it's just in front of her she swings her left arm wide and trailing behind the gloved hand a wall of ice. A second after she swiped her hand the bear as well as a large portion of the nearby forest frozen over as well.