"What?" She asked, grinning as she made her way to him. She straddled him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Ramin let out a small groan as she sat down. "You saw it all a couple nights ago, Ramin. Still surprised?"

"Not surprised, just amazed that a woman could have such a beautiful body." Sierra blushed, but they both leaned and their lips connected. Sierra felt as though fireworks were set off between them. She felt his arms slip around her waist and reach for the end of the towel, trying to tug it off her, but she pulled away, smirking.

"Nope. Not right now. I have to get dressed, and we both have to get to a party."

"Come on, just a quick one? I'm sure we could pull it off." Sierra laughed as she did drop the towel, but to get dressed. Ramin looked extremely happy as she bent over to wrap her hair in the towel. "You're making me go crazy over here!" Sierra stood up, laughing, happy that she had this power over him.

She pulled on all her clothes as Ramin watched intently. When she was clothed, she sat next to Ramin and rested her head on his shoulder. Ramin twisted and kissed her head. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Sierras smile fell. She didn't want to talk about her sorrows now. She had been so happy when she was teasing Ramin. "It's not a big deal. I don't want to talk about it right now."

She closed her eyes, taking in the silence. "But tell me something," they faced each other, "are you okay?"

Their was no way to explain what she was feeling, much less if she was okay. She stood up, pacing the floor in front of Ramin, thinking of the words to use. But she had to say it. "I'm a terrible mother, Ramin! And don't you deny it. I'm in a totally different continent than my daughter who is in America. Shes growing up every second and I'm not there to see it! You know, she called me the other day and told me she could count to ten. I had no idea she was even learning numbers, much less learning anything! It's killing me inside that I can't be the mother I want I be!" She screamed at Ramin, but when she saw his shocked face, she cowered back. "I'm so sorry, Ramin. I'm just taking my anger out on you. I didn't mean to yell like that."

Ramin was silent this entire time. He had to think fast. What could he say to her? When he saw she was crying, he picked her up and set her down in his lap. He rocked her back and forth in his arms as she sobbed to him. He began to hum a tune to her and she started to become quieter. When she was quiet enough to hear him, he spoke; "You're not a terrible mother, Sierra. You're the best damn mother on the planet. It's not your fault that you have a demanding schedule with not so flexible times and dates. None of this is your fault." He cooed in her ear, still rocking her.

She lifted her head from his chest and Ramin reached forward to wipe the tears from her face. He pressed his lips to her forehead and Sierra closed her eyes. She loved this feeling of love and tranquility. She had become so accustomed to children running around and lots of noise from them, but at this moment, they were silent. Again, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kept her eyes closed. Ramin quickly wrapped his arms around her waist. "Thank you, Ramin. I love you,"

"I love you too Sie," he sighed, stroking her hair.

When Sierra was calm again, she got up from the bed and picked up the few things she needed for this party. She picked up her pillow, a blanket or two, and her phone and keys, just in case. "Come on, we have to go it else Hadley will think up some perverted reason as to why we were gone so long." Sierra had been holding his hand and walking down the hallway with him but she stopped.

"Says the one who just asked if we could have a quicky in my hotel room!" She giggled, slapping his chest.

They were laughing together as they entered Ramin's hotel room. Hadley, and Jaiden had been anxiously waiting for Sierra and Ramin to return so they could get their party started. And as they predicted, big Hadley had a perverted image in his mind about why they had been gone for twenty minutes.