11~ Showtime!

Chapter 11

Sierra burst through Ramin's hotel room door. She sprinted to his bedroom and jumped on his bed, screaming, "GET UP! GET UP!"

When his eyelids fluttered open, confused, Sierra fell to her knees and put her face right in front of his. "Sierra? What the hell?" He groaned, rolling over and burying his head in the pillow.

"Come on Ramin!" She whined, laying on his back. "The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play!" Ramin smirked, knowing she couldn't see him. But he played along.

Ramin pushed her off the bed and whined, "go back to bed." Sierra huffed, but still went with it.

She climbed back onto the bed, flipped him onto his back, and pried one of his eyelids open with her fingers. "Do you want to build a snowmaaaan?" She smiled, seeing as now he was awake. "Come on Ramin! Get up we have to get to the theater!"

"It's only 9!"

"And we have to be there at 12. I want to get there early." Sierra pulled him up and forced him to take a shower and change while she made breakfast for him and the kids. The boys ate and talked to Sierra about how excited they were to see the show in its entirety.

When Ramin came out and started eating, he suddenly said, "Oh Sierra, I told you that my parents are coming right?"

"No, you did not tell me that!" I don't need anything else to stress me out. Sierra put it behind her when a thought of Jade came up.

"You have nothing to worry about. You've met them before." Ramin reassured her, cleaning up the dishes with her.

"Ya, I have. As your best friend. Not your girlfriend. This is different."

"Don't even think about it. Just get ready for the show." Ramin embraced Sierra, but looked over her shoulder to his two boys sitting on the couch. They looked sad and worried. Ramin immediately pulled away and sat down between them, Sierra next to Jaiden. "What's wrong? Why do you look as if you've seen a ghost.

Sierra almost snickered at his reference, but figured that now wasn't the time. Jaiden was the one to speak up. "We just don't want mommy to be at the show. And if she is, she might try to take us. We don't want to leave."

"Ya! We want to stay here you you and Sierra!" Hadley squeaked, reaching it Sierra who placed him in her lap.

"Your mom will never see you ever again. And, if she is at the show. You will not be allowed anywhere near her. Never, ever, worry about your mom. I love you boys."

The four all shared a group hug before Sierra declared that her and Ramin needed to get to the theater. The car ride there was filled with Sierra babbling on about how excited he was for the show.

When the two arrived at the theater, they realized that the only people there were stage hands, Cameron, and Andrew Lloyd Webber. "Oh, hello. Wow, knowing you two I figured you'd be three hours late not three hours early!" Andrew laughed, hugging Sierra and shaking Ramin's hand.

"I'm gonna go to my dressing room and center myself. I'll be at yours in ten minutes." Ramin wasn't quite sure what 'center herself' was, but he assumed it was just an excuse to call Jade.

And it was. After a nice ten minutes conversation with Jade, Sierra hung up and went to Ramin's room. When she knocked and he didn't answer, and she realized the door was unlocked, she figured he might be in the bathroom or something. So she let herself in.

She shook her head, laughing to herself. Ramin was laying on a couch in his monstrous sized dressing room, sleeping. Sierra hatched a plan that could both wake him up, and have Ramin another time.