"Umm can you read my mind mister? and what should I call you as well." You replied.

"You do not need to know yet. To answer your question, yes in a way I can but I will not elaborate." He answered raising his hand near the end.

" Sure thing and that quirk is so cool too." You looked towards him in a different light now knowing some of what his quirk is.

"Okay, let's start this now. Step closer."

You stepped forward without any complaints awaiting for his orders. For some reason that even you yourself couldn't explain, you could already feel a sense of loyalty to the man in front of you.

"You will feel immense pain in a moment. If you cannot handle it then you will die and be of no use to me. Succeed and I will take you as my student, along with tenko." He said with immense pressure in his words.

You just nodded, bracing for the pain that is to come.

"You can do this (Y/n). You are no weakling who would die from a bit of pain." You said to yourself, beliving in yourself to survive this.

You thought of your nii-chan shoto. He always strives to do the best he could do at everything, never backing down to anyone besides your father. The two of you were twins and should have eachothers back. Although you also were the best at anything you tried at school, you wanted to be the one who would stand up to Enji and the other heroes to show who were the real villains of society.

To show the path your nii-chan wanted to go down is not the right one.

The man placed the palm of his hand on your forehead and instantly you screamed in pain. It felt as though someone was stabbing your body with multiple sharp knives every second. With even more pain that you couldn't yet describe.

After what felt like an eternity the man finally released his hand from your forehead and you put your hands on your head for support. Whilst you were breathing heavily struggling to find air.

"Impressive, as expected of Endeavours child. You have far more potential than your twin brother by a long shot. Call me master from now on." He said turning away from you.

"Thank y-you Master" You sighed in relief hearing his words.

Then the black swirl you call it appeared once more in the room, Tenno and someone else dressed in a suit yet he was clouded in the same mist as the portal.

"I'm guessing your quirk is teleporting people" You said aloud.

"What an interesting new recruit. No fear at all knowing we're villains, only excitement.To answer your question yes." The mist said moving closer to you.

"Well I'm now masters second disciple after Tenno. So I may as well be a villain. Butttt I have to go home now so can you teleport me home?" You said as your stomach grumbled loudly.

An awkward silence followed after you spoke. Tenko then walked towards your master.

"Master! You're letting that kid be your discple. I thought I would be your only one!"He yelled desperately.

'Wow its not like I have any feelings and can hear every words you're saying', you thought as you stood next to the misty man just watching on Tenko being emotional. He's quite different from the emotionless guy you spoke to earlier.

"Don't question my commands. She has as much potential as you do, I saw her future and she is a valuable asset" Wow you thought master was so awesome saying such words about you even though you just meet.

"I understand."Tenko bowed having calmed down and then gave you a really creepy smile. You just gave a toothy grin back in response and saw his own smile falter.