Chapter 3

You screamed putting your hands over your eyes. The pain you felt was worse then what All for one made you go through.

"Stop screaming like that. Stand up and face me"Enji growled.

Suddenly the pain you felt vanished momentarily and you started to laugh loudly.

"Would you look at that? A hero telling his youngest daughter to fight him." You laughed aloud still holding your eyes.

"(y/n)" You heard a girl's voice stutter, your onee-chans.

"Get the hell away from me" You spat, she is no longer any sister of yours if she just stood not helping you, along with your older brothers who no doubt would have heard the commotion too but all decided to not help you or shoto.

Your anger rised once more as you tried to open your eyes. You stood trying to open your eyes but all you saw was darkness. The pain began to come back towards near your eyes.

"I-I can't see. I CAN'T SEE." You yelled and a sudden gust of wind knocked you back again into a wall.

'Why am I being a bloody punching bag tonight?' You thought, not realising your personality was beginning to drastically change, from the sweet girl you were this morning to something much, much more sinister.

Somehow your body was still functional and you could hear the heartbeats of everyone in the courtyard or more like feel them. Strange.

"This must be master's doing" You said.

"Fuyumi. Go back to your room."Enji said as he approached you.

"But-" Your sister tried to speak up.

"Now." and the sound of the sliding door closing was heard.

'Mark my words. I will remember what you did tonight Fuyumi.' You swore in your heart, feeling an ache in your heart and anger too.

"You will not defy me anymore then your pathetic mother and brother.Tonight you have learned your lesson. Defy me again and I won't be so forgiving like tonight." Enji declared.

You smiled at his words, why did you ever try to love this man who is unfortunately your father. He is not worthy. He is a no one to you now. Nothing but someone you will destroy one day.

............

"Get her now." All for one suddenly spoke.

"Yes master."

"Understood"

Tenko and Black Mist bowed before Black Mist casted a portal to which they both entered leasing to your home.

...............

"You will regret this day Enji. I swear I will get my revenge." you smiled with your eyes closed.

Many emotions were entering your mind, fear, anger, pain but all would be fine for you had Tenko, Misty and of course Master.

As the heat of flames came closer to you, a voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Wow Kid, you look like shit."Black Mist said as he grabbed your body.

"I feel the same too." You grinned with your eyes still closed and "Bye nii-chan" You sobbed until you were taken into the portal.

But Tenko stayed for a moment and gave Enji a sly grin.

"Thanks for giving us a riping seed. You can definitely see your daughter blossom into a magnificent villain one day."Tenko grinned and Enji roared to hit him but the portal closed and his attack smashed the entire wall where you leant against mere seconds ago.

Back at Villains headquarters

All 3 of you stepped out of the portal and you fell to the ground.

"Weak."Tenko said.

"I hate you." You replied with the side of your face lying on the nice cold ground amd you could also hear 4 distinct heartbeats including your own whilst laying down.

" Get up Kid. Your master wants to see you." He held you up and grabbed your arm directing you to your Master.

Eventually you stopped and heard his voice.

"Do you see the true nature that 'hero' had." He questioned.

"Yes"

"Is that what you want to be, to be afraid of him again, to be weak and helpless?"He continued.

"Never" You spat back.

"Then become a villain. Swear your loyalty to me and no one else and I will never let you ever feel those pathetic emotions ever again." All for one spoke aloud.

"I, (y/n), swear my loyalty to master and no one else." You said grinning with your eyes closed.

"Welcome (y/n) together we will all build a new society, one devoid of those useless heroes."

You swore you would have cried if your eyes weren't in so much pain right now. Every breath you took was getting harder as you knew you had become blind from Enji's attack earlier but you didn't want to be weak in front of master, your savior. The one who saved you from living hell, the man who welcomes you with open arms and the person who understands you.

"We will kill everyone of them!" You heard Tenko yell beside you whilst Black Mist merely laughed next to you, " Who do we target first."

"Not meaning to interrupt but I did lose my eye sight no long ago and I'm not sure how I can contribute." You questioned aloud with fear in your voice. You just found people you liked and didn't want to have to leave anytime soon.

"I will train you, worrying about that is unnecessary." All for one assured and you beamed at his words.

'Why did nii-chan want to be a hero? Being a villain is so much better. Hopefully he will be fine without me.' You then thought of your brother, about how lonely he'd feel.

But you had to push those thoughts at the back of your mind now.

'I have a new family now. A better one. One that will improve my powers hehe.' you smiled to yourself feeling truly happy you'd never have to see Enji or your old family again.