Chapter 12

*Unedited*

"You will face hardships whilst under my protection. After the destruction you caused, I'm afraid even I can't shield you from the hate you will recieve".

"That hero persona you possess is revolting old man, save that dialogue for those weak students who care for such words."

"You are physically more powerful then the other students your age. That does not mean you should underestimate them. Justice is what will prevail in the end".

You shut off your attention to the rambling man and heard multiple heartbeats everywhere you turned your head towards.

You then sat down whilst you heard heartbeats quicken at your presence. You grinned with satisfaction.

"What is that THING doing here?!", a male voice yelled out.

"I have a name, thank you very much", you responded with calmness, not having an inkling of fear within your body facing the teachers.

"I agree with Mr Yamada. Keeping the girl is a mistake Principal. I can't understand why you brought her here, in the centre of our head quarters. For all we know she could be a spy."

"Ohh great observation skills you have there", you spoke sarcastically.

The woman growled in annoyance and replied, " Show some respect to your elders child or you will be disciplined."

"Respect must be earned in order to receive it and I doubt you would ever respect me." You spoke unhurriedly.

"I'm taking her under my wing. She is still a kid, and I believe with the right guidance she could become a great prospect for our academy."

You laid your head back against the chair and waited for a long time.

"She's a lost cause! Did you see how she ripped apart our newest heroes and the behaviour she carried whilst doing so?! The girl should be thrown in jail and locked up!"

"That should never even be a suggestion. She is a child! The same age of the students we all teach. We do not know her circumstances for why she acted that way but we can help her! Isn't that our job as teachers to help guide kids her age into the right path, and to get her away from those criminals!" Another voice sounded out.

"Alright enough! She stays and that is final", a squeaky voice declared with absolute dominance silencing the entire room.

"Get up and walk with him girl" the woman from before said with a less aggressive tone then before.

"I can't see where I am going so I need a cane or one of you to guide me", you stated clearly.

"Stop with the jokes. Hurry and move"

"I cannot. I don't know where the doors are located, what furniture is placed in front of me or how much space is between each individual object within this room."

You felt the need to palm your forehead listening to this woman's voice. You took off your blindfold showing off your eyes.

" I apologise." She unexpectedly said with a quiet voice.

You said nothing as you felt an arm grabbed you by the shoulder guiding you to your new living quarters.

"You're not to be around the other students, you are still very much a danger to them.You will be living near my headquarters and perhaps we can get someone to look at your eyesight".

"Nothing will bring my eyesight back", you spat with bitterness.

You still struggled at times not being able to see. Being able to gaze at the clear blue skies, to simply watch a movie or tv show were but a fantasy to you for the last few years. You felt it would have been better to be born blind then to be born with sight. Then at least you wouldn't have to think about seeing the most simplistic things ever again.