8. Move to His School

You woke up panting slightly. Your eyes shot open, looking at the white ceiling. Your mind tried to remember what happened and that was when the memory of him flashed before your eyes. You looked to your surroundings and touched your body.

"Thanks God. It was just a dream." You muttered to yourself after let out a deep sigh. Your hand touched white blanket that covered your feet, processing to come out from your bed. You looked at the digital clock above nightstand. It showed 07:00 AM then you remembered that you have a school.

"Dammit i should get going." After saying that, you ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. For about five minutes, you went out from bathroom while wrapped your body with towel. You walked to get your uniform in the dresser, then you began dressing yourself. You tied your hair in a ponytail, grabbed your bag and immediately went to school.

"Where do you think you can go?" A familiar voice surprised you. You stopped on your tracks and immediately looked at the source of the voice behind. There stood a brunette boy, sitting on a chair in front of dining table while holding a piece of bread. You tried to processed what was going on and that's when your brain clicked in everything.

'It wasn't dream..'

You fixed your composure and said confidently, "I'm going to school of course."

"You're not going anywhere." He said as he stood from his chair and finished his bread. You wanted to protest but he left your mouth in gap, "Unless, you're willing to transfer to my school.."

He said as he walked closer to you.

"WHAT?!" Was all you could say. "I would never do that--"

"Then you stay here.."  He cut your words off. You looked at him disbelief as you shook your head, before walked to the door.

"This is crazy Oikawa..." You trailed as you turned your eyes to him only to find the key hanging on his pinky finger. "Give me the key!"

You said and he smiled teasingly. "Transfer to my school, i give you the key, and we'll go to school together."

"What about you give me my key, i go to school alone, so do you, and GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT!" You gave him back his words.

"Excuse me? Your key?" He asked mockingly. You looked at him confuse.

"Dont play dumb Oikawa--"

"The only one who play dumb is you. Can't you see where are you now?" Oikawa asked you again. Your eyes trailed to every spot of the house and that made a sense of why was the bed smelling strange, and since when your fridge had an alien magnet?!
"Have you realized, now?"

You narrowed your eyes on him, couldn't say a word.

"Do what i say and you can leave this house or stay still." He said demandingly. You stayed silent for a moment, and he thought it was the time you submit to him. "Call your parents and tell them you want to transfer to Seijoh High School because you get bullied in Karasuno."

Oikawa told you as if he wanted a ransom from the hostage's family. Sadly, it was true. You were a hostage. His hostage.

You furrowed your eyebrows, looking straight into his brown orbs, daring him. But he just gave you a smirk, daring you back to disobey his words. Your hand slowly reached for your phone that on his hand. You clicked your mom's number and waited for her to answer. When you could hear her voice across the phone, you immediately told her everything. You expected that she would reject it but to your surprise, she agreed.

Which mother that wasn't worry if her daughter getting bullied in school?

You hung up the telephone and processing to put it in your bag, but he snapped your phone away.