Introduction

So hello. My name is Madelein, but I go by Maddie. I thought it would be best if I did a little introduction and tell you about myself and how this story came to be. It's been a long time since I've fixed anything in this story so bear with me on the many mistakes.

I began writing this in fifth grade, no it wasn't about murder, just about a mean girl that used to bully me. I always loved writing my thoughts and what happened to me like a little diary, but instead of a diary I would write stories portraying what happened to me. So I went straight home and wrote a story about a girl named Lyndsee who was mean and did really mean things to people and Fabiola was always getting bullied by this girl. I know it's cheesy I was ten. It grew on me so much that in eight grade, I decided to hand write an entire chapter book, adding on to what I had already written. Except now that I am maturing, and how I always loved scary movies and murder documentaries, I made Lyndsee a murderer. Again bear with me, I was an eight grader haha.

I finished the book here on Wattpad my freshman year and last edited my sophomore year. I'm a freshman in university now and I'm going to edit a lot in here to make it even better for you guys. I believed I gained a lot more vocabulary and knowledge that I'm ready to edit the heck out of this book. I want this to be perfect since it grew on me through these years. I'm kinda scared to reread it because I KNOW I'm going to cringe but it's going to be fun.

I began writing a sequel (you'll know why at the end of this story) but it's so hard to find unique ideas to continue. I know how it would end but it's hard to get into that, you know? I'm going to focus on this book more but if you would like to see updates, feel free to message me.

And as for the character "Angel" I made him up because the kid who's supposed to be Angel was my only friend in fifth grade and he was the sweetest person to me, hence why I named him Angel. Haha.

To all new viewers, welcome, enjoy and don't forget to share and tell people about it. To all my old viewers that might get a notification about me updating (like right now), a big thank you for your support and for reading. I can't wait for what this story is about to become and hope you guys love it.

Thank you. Enjoy. -Maddie Araiz G.

7/24/2018