She glanced at Remus, whose faces was tight with rage and concentration on keeping the shield up. Dora could attempt apparition, but the results wouldn't end well, and might result in one of the them losing a limb.

"Stupefy!" she casted spells at attaching werewolves.

She cried out as one's nails as sharp as claws dug into her skin, blood gushing from the wound. She hoped Remus wouldn't notice so they could get out of there. It felt as if fire began to burn away at her skin, leaving red marks.

They ran to the kitchen, nearly slipping in glass and on her floors. The wind blew threw her hair, messing it up even more. She could smell the rancid stink of the invaders, who must've travelled through the forests to reach her home. Dora heard yells of victory and triumph. One of the larger males grabbed her arm.

"So this is the famous Remus Lupin's lover. A pretty little thing you are." he snarled. Greyback, she thought, her eyes wide with fear.

Remus' face contorted to a shape of anger and rage. His eyes glazed with fire and his face reddened with anger. Fire that's she'd never seen before. She thought he would've casted an unforgivable curse, had they not been unforgivable. But they must have been forgivable in his eyes.

"Get away from her, Fenrir." he said cold hand sternly, his voice not matching his temper.
"Ah, Remus. This is your pathetic girlfriend?" he laughed, "Ah well, I'm, have to kill you both."
"Petifricus totalus." she spoke, the unforgiving part of her seemed to be the one saying it. The petrifying spell hit Greyback square in the chest. He froze, rigid because of her magic.

Remus grabbed her wrist and leapt out the window. Dora ended up cutting her hand on the glass. They rolled on the grass outside of her home. Drops of her blood seeped into the green grass, now red because of their combined cuts and injuries.

"Are you alright?" he asked, glancing from her face to her arm.
Dora blew a few strands of hair out of her face, "Yeah, I'm fine."
"No, you're not."
"And you bothered asking because...?"
"It's improper to touch a lady without her consent."
"Seeing as you grabbed my wrist on the way out, I can sue you for harassment." she smirked.

He smiled at her. Suddenly, howls and shouts of fury destroyed the clam silence. Their expressions quickly turned sour. Dora took his hand.

"If we're going to apparate, we better do it now." she raised her wand to cast the charm. "Come on."

Anyway, here's the sneak peek

Anyway, here's the sneak peek. Warning, it's a bit sad. Erenmikaarmin , you read this already, but I've added a bit to the end.

Epilogue:

If one of them had lived, though. One parent. A singular wizard or witch to raise Teddy, with the help of Andromeda, his wonderful grandmother.

Would he be able to stand to hear his mother's quiet cries behind the bedroom door, pleading for his father to come back. Could he watch his mother's eyes fill to the brim with tears whenever she looked at him? To see her dead love's eyes? Would he withstand hearing her screaming from the nightmares that taunted her every night? Could he listen to the audible gasps and whispers that taunted her and him in the streets, knowing that his father was dead and couldn't remind his mother of his happy smiles and kisses? 'She married the werewolf.' 'That's their son.'

Or could he stand hearing his father's strangled gasps the moment his hair turned a different color? Or the fact that he would suffer his full moons alone? Or the very few withering glares of his grandmother towards his father? Would he stand hearing the whispers in the streets? Could he watch his father begin to fall back into depression, as his mother was one of the only lights in his life? Would he be able to stand seeing his father's utterly heartbroken face the moment he saw a picture of his mother. Would he be able to see the pain of war and losing a loved one in their eyes. And to find out that his mother has lost her life to her aunt... could he really be able to see his father cry every May 2nd?

Every sad and broken part of his parents were displayed to the world to see. If one of them was alive, they could never be truly happy. Something that Teddy wished for them. It didn't matter that they weren't physically with him, but they were in his heart. And in the stories and tales from the ones that knew them. Teddy knew they loved him, that's what they died for, didn't they? For him to have a better life. So he wasn't angry at them (at maybe a few times in his life he was). They'd given up everything for him. And he loved them for that.