Chapter 7

Harry P.O.V

It was if it had finally sunk in that they werent coming back that this wasnt just a horrible nightmare and we would wake up hearing Louis complain about who used the last of the milk. It was almost as if we were expecting the door bell to ring and they would come in, saying they can't leave us, we can get through this together but it seemed like they were pretty sure on leaving. 

"Have you heard anything?" I asked as I sat down in the kitchen where everyone was sat

"Nope, nothing" Beth sighed, handing me a cup of tea.

"They must of changed their numbers aswell because it doesnt even ring anymore" Zayn pointed out.

"We have a meeting with managment today, they are pretty angry at us for not doing the interview and they want to make it clear that they arent going to let us miss every signing, interview, photoshoot etc just because Louis isnt here" Liam said, looking at his phone.

"Great...just what we need" I said sarcastically, I really can't be bothered for them today.

Louis P.O.V

"Wow, its beautiful Lou! How did you get it so quick?!" Evie gasped, looking around our new home in awe.

"I have my sources" I winked, before going to the car to get all our cases.

I went around the house, admiring it and eventually found Evie standing on the balocony looking atthe white sand and sparkling blue ocean which was basically on our doorstep.

"Hey" I said quietly, staring out at the beach while going up behind her, putting my hands on her waist. "What's wrong Evie?!" I frantically asked as I saw tears brimming her eyes.

I then noticed what she was looking at, the picture I had stuffed in my pocket. THe picture of all of us.

"I'm just worried Lou, what happens if we have made things worse" She whispered, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Sssh, dont cry. You know how I hate it when you cry" I gently wiped away all the tears, looking into her glassy eyes. "Why dont we go into the little village, we can find a newsagents and then look at the magazines" I reasoned

She nodded and looked back down at the picture.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. I promise" I promised, before putting a finger under her chin so she was looking into my eyes. I leaned in and connected our lips together. I could feel her melt into the kiss, hoping that all our worries would melt away with it. Our lips moved in sync as she ran her hand through my hair making me get goosebumps across my arms.

"Thank you" She said quietly. 

"It's fine, come on le-" I was cut off by her grabbing my hand and twirling me back round.

"No, I mean for everything. You have basically gave up your career for me" She whispered "So thank you"

"If it means you are happy then I would do anything" I said, even though it was cheesy, it was most definiatly true.

I put my arm loosely around Evie as we made our way into the little village near us. 

"Right, have a look and see if you can see their or our faces plastered on the covers" I said, while scannig the magazines myself, thankfully nothing. 

"See? We have done them all a favour and I suppose best of luck to them continuing One Direction  without me" I sighed, feeling a few tears of my own stinging my eyes.

Zayn P.O.V

We sat around a big table, our managers glaring at us angrily.

"We are going to say this once and only once, you will carry on One Direction without Lewis" One of them said

"Louis" Niall corrected angrily.

"Whatever, he didn't have as many solos as you did anyway so he isnt that essential" Another said, shrugging

"How can you say that?! We have always said there isnt One Direction without one member. We were put together with five members, we arent continuing with four!" I exclaimed, anger boiling up inside of me and I'm guessing it was in the other lads aswell.

"Look in the letter it clearly says-" He was interrupted by Harry

"That letter was for us! How have you read it?!"

He looked at Harry before continuing, ignoring him. 

"It says he left for you to continue the band so he basically agrees with us" 

I hated to admit it but he kinda did have a point.

"But you will continue, you all love this group I know you do. So do yourself and Lewis a favour and contunue. You may go"

We all stormed out, probably with angry looks on ou faces as all the girls came running over, demanding answers.

"We are forced to continue or basically One Direction is finished" Liam sighed, raking his hand through his hair.

"I swear if he called him Lewis once more" Niall shook his head.

"Come on lets go home" I sighed, as we all climbed into the awaiting car.

A/N I am sooo sorry that this is short, its more of a filler :P

Vote/Comment/Fan

Becca xxx