Chapter 4!

Evie P.O.V

“Ooh look at all these shops we could go to!” Emily exclaimed looking at the list of shops in the shopping mall they were going to go today while the boys were getting all excited about going surfing, thinking they are going to be amazing at it…I would like to see them try! Meanwhile I was going to meet up with my brother who works down here.

I hardly see him anymore, only the odd Christmas or maybe just a break to come and see us. He did come to our wedding though which I was happy about!

“Right I’m going guys! Have a nice day!” I said quickly pecking Louis on the lips before coming out the hotel. Right…my brother said it was the café on the corner…great directions! I walked round the streets, looking for this café.

“Do you need some help miss?” I heard a voice behind me say.

 “Oh no thank yo- RYAN!” I jumped into my older brothers arms, hugging him tight.

“Hey EVIE!” He laughed, imitating my girly sequel.

“Shut up! Now Mr.Great At Directions, where is this café? I must have been round every corner in the area looking for this flipping café!” I exclaimed

“Oh yeah…sorry about that” He grinned sheepishly “Come on, I’ll take you”

He took me to a cute little café where he ordered me a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream, he still remembers!

“So what’s been happening since…the wedding?” He asked

“Well….” I started

Emily P.O.V

“I’m getting these! Only 10 dollars!” I heard Taylor say. We were shocked at how cheap things are here, so we were basically throwing everything we liked into our basket, anyway our lovely husbands said they would pay for everything so that is just another excuse!

“Ugh, I’m exhausted after all this shopping” Erin complained, as we sat down at the food court.

“I know, but its worth it! Look at everything we have bought!” Beth reasoned. We all looked down at the sea of bags, surrounding our feet.

“I wonder how the boys are doing surfing” I laughed.

Liam P.O.V

“So you get into the water and get your balance” The instructor started to explain. My attention was turned when I saw Louis and Niall in the middle of building a sand castle.

“Guys! Listen!” I smirked

“But he is borrriinnngggg!” Louis moaned, turning to the instructor.

“Well guys if you do everything I said, you should be fine. So get yourselves in the water!”

We all ran into the water, the surfboard secure under our arms. At least Niall and Louis had an excuse for being absolutely crap at it whereas me and Zayn…we are gonna have to come up with something like “I hurt my foot” when we tell the girls…

Evie P.O.V

“So how are you doing?” I asked Ryan

“Oh fine, fine. Split up with Anna recently though” He sighed

“Ryan! She was perfect for you! Basically a girl version of you!” I protested

“Yeah...but it just wasn’t working out…how are you and Louis then?”

“Oh we are doing great” I grinned

“That’s good and…you haven’t heard anything else from Jake?” He asked hesitantly “Because if you have…”

“Oooh well Mr.OlderProtectiveBrother I haven’t, but anyway if I had Louis would be my knight in shining armor, not you wimp” I joked

“Oh I could beat your special Louis in a fight any day” He laughed

“Speaking of Louis!” I said while answering my phone “Heey babe, how is the surfing going?”

“Oh fine, yeah I’m in the world surfing championships” He laughed

“I don’t think there is such thing as that, and even if there was I doubt you would be in it” I smirked

“I am amazing at it! You weren’t there to see me! Anyway we are just heading back now, so we can pick you up if ya want”

“Oh yeah sure, me and Ryan are nearly finished here anyway”

“Alright, text me the address, love you!”

“Love you too babe, bye!”

I hung up, quickly texting him the name of the café.

I looked up to see Ryan just hanging up on a phone call himself

“I’m so sorry Evie, but I have to go” He apologized

“Its fine, the boys will be picking me up any minute now anyway” I smiled weakly

“Will we be able to meet again while you are here?” He asked

“No…we are driving on tomorrow I think” I sighed.

“I’m gonna miss you Evie” He said hugging me.

“I wish I could see you more” I whispered into his shoulder, trying to stop a few tears escaping.

“I know, I promise to visit you and the family more, bye sis” He said, kissing me on the cheek.

Suddenly I saw a flash in the corner of my eye. I looked out the window to see photographers surrounding the entrance.

“Come on Ryan, I can see the boy’s car out there anyway” I said quickly, grabbing his hand and leaving the café.

“Who is that Evie?!”

“Are you cheating on Louis?”

“When did you finish Louis?”

“So how long has this been going on for?”

“What was your excuse to get away from your faithful husband to go and see him?”

I saw Ryan getting angry at them so I placed one of my hands on his arm, trying to calm him. I felt a hand tug my own arm and saw Louis pulling us in.

“Its chaos out there?! What happened?!” He exclaimed, looking out the window of the car to see reporters banging on the windows, desperate for answers so they have a front page cover story.

“They think I’m cheating on you with Ryan because they don’t know he is my brother.” I explained, placing my head in my hands.

“It will be fine honest, the reporters are just over exaggerating like they always do, it will blow over” Louis tried to reassure me

The boys nodded in agreement, and I felt reassured. They must have had a lot of experience with paps, so they would know. I logged onto twitter to see if there was any crazy pictures of the boys surfing, to embarrass them with. When I saw the messages being sent to me.

“Yeah, the fans seem to LOVE me after that” I said sarcastically, chucking my phone on the seat. Louis picked it up off the seat and read them, a pure  look of horror and disgust on his face.

The fans hate me. The paps are making crazy rumors. Just because my brother kissed me on the cheek….

A/N Here you go guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Remember vote/comment/fan it would make me a happy girl :) <33 xxx