Chapter 6!

Liam P.O.V

I yawned as I climbed out of bed, stumbling over to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone . I was always the first one up, so usually it was my job to get everyone up when we needed to get to an interview or photo shoot etc. As I went on twitter on the laptop, I saw we had lost even more followers, it just shows who the true fans are. It got me down seeing that One Direction is going down so I quickly shut the laptop down and went back to cooking breakfast.

    It was when I was making a cup of tea when I noticed Louis’ and Brianna’s room door was open. Usually we were in separate hotel room but we decided that one big suite would be easier. Anyway the door wasn’t just open slightly, it was fully open, revealing their bed. Their empty bed. I silently walked over to their room, spotting a note resting on the pillow. Picking it up and reading it under my breath, my eyes widened.

“No no no, please make this be one of their stupid pranks” I mumbled desperately as I hesitantly opened their wardrobe. The coat hangers were all empty apart from the odd t-shirt. Their clothes had disappeared with them…

“EVERYONE WAKE UP NOW!” I shouted, going along and banging on each of their doors, ignoring the protests.

“WhatdoyouwantLiam” Niall tiredly moaned, rubbing his eyes.

Once everyone had sat down, looking up at me expectantly I took a deep breath and read out the letter.

“Everyone, I know that Liam probably was the first to read this because the rest of you are so lazy, but I'm sure eventually everybody will of read this and is probably now planning on ways to come and find us, but please...it will be so much harder saying goodbye in person, that is the reason I said goodbye in a letter. So go and sit down and watch one of the chick flicks which are stashed under Harry's bed.” I laughed slightly as everyone looked at Harry.

“He is joking guys!” Harry defended, putting his hands up in surrender. I looked back down at the letter and continued

“It pains me to say it but me and Evie are leaving. These rumors...they are criticizing Evie, they are criticizing us as a couple, but most of all they are bringing one direction down. We have lost fans because of hate we are getting as a band so me and Evie are doing you all a favor. It would be my worst nightmare for one direction to end because of some silly untrue rumors. I know that you can manage without me. I’ll let you into a little secret, I've thought about leaving the band before, especially when Steve Brookstein was saying horrible stuff about me and sometimes I would stop singing and just listen to you four, and I know for a fact you don't need me there, prove me right. We are leaving to save one direction basically, not just us as a couple or Evies feelings, so don't let us down...

Sorry if some of the ink is smudged, it's from the tears I guess...we are family remember? So that means you all will just have to stick together and get through this...maybe one day we might have one of those family reunions” I sniffed, trying to stop the tears but as I looked around at everyone, I saw a lot of tear filled eyes looking back at me. I sighed and read the last bit out

“Love boobear and Evie, P.S don't forget us! P.P.S you better all be in tears by now! I didn't do that drama course for nothing!”

“They have really left…” Harry mumbled, wiping away a lone tear.

“I don’t care what they say, we need to find them” Erin continued. We all nodded, wiping away the tears and running to get our coats and shoes. It doesn’t matter what he said, we aren’t continuing One Direction without him…

Louis P.O.V

I looked over at Evie as we drove on. We had been on a plane and we were now driving to the beach house I managed to buy last minute, in a quiet little town.  Evie was fast asleep considering we left the hotel at 2 in the morning and we have both been through a lot in the past few hours.