New people

I finally put everything away a look over my shoulder to see Estella sleeping. I get a really weird feeling the same feeling that I get one a monster is around.

"Percy" Charlie called my name from downstairs. I go downstairs to see what he wants. "Yeah" uncle Charlie.

"Bella is here and she brought her boyfriend" he said looking irritated that she brought her boyfriend.

I smile "hey bells it's been a long time how are you". I go up and hug her I haven't seen her in years.

"I'm good how are you look really good" Bella says.

"I'm good thanks you look really good too". I look on the other side to see A boy who is extremely pale and his beauty is unreal he's the one who's is giving me that feeling what the hell is he there's no way he's human.

"Oh I'm sorry Percy is my boyfriend Edward". "It's a pleasure to meet you Percy" Edwards said.

"It's nice to meet you too Edward " I said. "Oh Percy  where's your little sister" bells said. Edward looks at Bella.

'This guy really creepy there's no way I'm letting my little sister him' I thought.

"Oh she's upstairs sleeping she's really tired" I tell Bella.

"Well I'll let you to catch up" Charlie says and to watch the game.

Edward could give me strange looks and I was ready take out riptide and kill right here. But A noise from the attic broke or staring contest.

"Estella must have woken up I should go check on her" I tell bells.

"OK but we should really hang out and catch up when you go to the beach if you want I know how much you love it".

I smile at her and said "Yeah that sounds good"I tell her.

'Oh gods that was so awkward' I thought. I go upstairs and check on my little sister.
————————

I'm excited I haven't been to the beach in a while I can't wait to get back into the water again I put on my bathing suit and put riptide and my pocket.

"I'm ready" I tell Bella.

"Let's go we're meeting a friend there you should remember him Jacob black we to play when we were little".

"Oh I remember that's Scrawny kid who had a crush on you" I tell her with A laugh. She glares at me and hits me in the arm.

"Yes that's him and he does not have a crush on me" she said which make me laugh more.

We finally made it to the beach "Come on Bella" I tell her and I start running to the water.

"Slow down Percy the ocean isn't going anywhere let's go see Jake first" she says.

I look at her and pout and she laughs at me.

———————-

"Jake" Bella yells. Giant muscular man comes up and hugs Bella. "Jake you remember Percy right". He looks up to me, " Is that you Percy you look really good" Jake says and give me a hug.

"No way Is it really you Jake your giant what happened to little scrawny boy I knew". He smirked at me, "He grew up" he said.

I roll my eyes at him "yeah OK Come on let's go to the water now." They both laughed at me because They know how much I love the ocean.

I started strip until I'm in my bathing suit.

The beach was fun and I can't wait to go back again

—————————-
There was a knock at my door. "Come in" I told them. Bella comes to the door. "Hey Bella did you need something."

Bella stands there nervous "Yeah I was just wondering if you will meet my boyfriend family." I gave her a look.  "Please it'll  mean a lot to me."

"Yeah OK I'll meet them." She gives me a big smile and hug me. "Thank you there excited to meet you we can go over to their house tomorrow" Bella said.

"Alright bells". "Dammit I did not want to meet that creepy family."

————————-
Vote, Comment, Share

Just to let you know the story takes place in New Moon.