"It'll be fine." A voice from behind you coos. You could tell it was Ten's voice. He was like the other older brother you never had.

You lift your head up so that your chin rests on your forearm. Your newly died maroon tips on your brown hair is spaced out on the desk.

Your desk buddy Ten, sits down right next to you and you two talk for a while until the teacher makes you guys shut up.

"Alright! Today the school board has decided to give you a new schedule. Yes I know it's only been a while since school started but, they decided to mix you all up based on your past evaluation, test scores, etc." The teacher begins to explain as the students mumble with people around them.

You stay quiet to your own thoughts and so do a couple of other people.

I mean as long as I don't get classes with Dream, I'm fine. But if I don't... I'm screwed.

Your thoughts begin to eat up your brain until the teacher shouts at you guys to shut up one last time.

"Alright, I'll begin to hand out the schedules, come to the front when I call your name. That being said, Aira, May, Jimin, Yerin..." The teacher trails off naming the people in your class as they get up from their seats and a small line forms at the teacher's desk.

"Ten and lastly, (Y/N)." She calls out as you both get up and walk to the front. The teacher hands your paper over to you and smile slightly as she knows what's coming for you already. You didn't notice as you tried to calm down your panic attack that was slightly forming.

Grabbing the paper, you head back to your seat, scanning it over to see what classes to head to first. The first period always being homeroom and second period for today being music theory.

Not bad. My classes are actually closer to each other than my first schedule.

Homeroom was more like a free period today as you chatted with your little friend group about your classes.

"What the heck I have like no classes with any of you guys." You pout as you finished scanning over each person's classes.

"I think it's just you. I have multiple classes with Aira." Johnny slightly brags, not making your situation better.

"You're not helping her much." Ten rolls his eyes at the other male while he shrugs.

"I swear if I have one class with Jaehyun..." May trails off. Everyone slightly feels bad as the poor girl is Jaehyun's miniature verbal punching bag.

"And if I have one class with Mark Lee..." You trail off. Mark Lee has taken a weird interest for you as he loves to tease, pick and bully you.

"At least you have all dance classes with me-" David was cut off as the bell rings, stopping everybody's conversation.

"Welp, see ya guys." You hop off the desk you were sitting on top of and wave behind your back as you walk the opposite direction of where you used to go. There were faint replies wishing you luck. Ten of course said "Bye my shortie~" making you smile slightly at his nickname he has for both you and May. Obviously teasing you on your extremely short height compared to everyone in Korea.

"Hey there~" The last voice you wanted to hear chimed.

"Oh hell no." You regret that the teacher even changed your schedule in the first place.

A smirk built it's way onto Mark's face as he matched your pace and was actually headed to the same class you had. Music theory.

"Oh hell yes." He replies back to you. The hallway was crammed with people making Mark be way closer than you would personally like him to be. Instant regret filled you up as your blood began to boil.

Walking faster didn't make much of a difference as he caught up to you very quickly. At that point, nothing could be done. You had to spend a whole period with him. What's worse, the teacher placed him to be on the seat behind you.

You thanked all of the gods you could name as Mark was not right next to you. The only slight downside was that Mark would always kick your chair, but I mean, what else would you expect from him.

That was probably the longest class you have ever gone through in the entirety of your life. But it was fine as music theory was one of your fortes. You once again thank all the gods you named previously for learning piano and guitar.

The rest of the day went equally as long as you still had not seen anybody you were close with yet. Oh and don't even forget lunchtime. That was indeed the worst.

7 new messages

Oh Daddy:
(Y/N) I know ur gonna
kill us but Aira and I got
detention lmao

Second Mom:
What the hell dude. How?

Oh Daddy:
Aira was asking me
something and the
teacher thought that
we were talking.

Dance Machine:
Thats mad dumb. Wth.
But uh, David and I
have to stay in bc the
Teacher asked us to.

Shortie #1:
Lmao so then it's me
and May I guess.

Shortie #2:
I think so. Well we'll
see ya later guys.
Don't do anything else
stupid alright?

Oh Daddy:
Alright Mom

Walking to the cafeteria was full of conversation between you and May. The girl had two classes already with Jaehyun although strangely enough he ignored her.

"I was frightened when he walked past my desk at the end of class. I thought I would die." She sighs out. May had been way to stressed these past days. It makes you worry on how she would be able to not explode from her stress levels.

"Hold up, I need a bottle of water-" You're instantly cut off as you feel a glass of cold water dumped onto your favorite T-shirt.

There were multiple snickers from girls at tables around you as some had gasped at why anybody would pick on you, the perfect idol candidate.

May sat there shocked as your blood was boiling so much, you were slightly worried it would all evaporate.

"Oops."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello! So I know I had a book before this but it just wasn't working out well. The way I had it planned already was not leading up to what I had hoped it would and welp, here I am.

(Hi it's author-nim from the future. Btw check out my other fanfic about Chenle lol. Im working hard on all of these :) )

And I'll be updating the books every Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also, never let your little cousins use Wattpad. Those lil brats erased my Kpop One-Shot book and well, I decided against writing it again.

Vote!
Like!
Comment!