Chapter 19

Percy's POV
I woke up around 5:00 I did my tuning and training until breakfast. All the campers were there when me and my team arrived. "Training starts after breakfast. When your done go to the arena."
Time skip
All the campers had gathered in the arena. "Piper teach the campers with daggers. Zoe you get archers. Bianca you get the younger campers. Charles you get the ones with spear and long range since that's your second best skill. I have swords with Luke. Silena you help the healers. Leo help teach them how to use a forge. And Zoe you have archers." They all nodded and separated. "Ok so campers under 10 go to Bianca. If you use a sword come to me and Luke. Archers go to Zoe. If you use a dagger go to Piper. If you use spear or long ranges go to Charles. If you are best in the forge go to Leo. All right GO!" They all started scrambling. After an hour of teaching techniques I made them run 3 miles then after their water break we had duels. We finished around lunchtime. "Ok same time tomorrow.
A week later.
Its been a week of training and the Greek look almost as good as my army's weakest troops, which is still good. The Roman and hunters already looked good and now they are almost as good as my best troops. We had just finished training when Diana arrived in the batwing She was in her Wonder Woman outfit. "Diana how was the the flight." "Hello Perseus. It was ok the batwing is pretty comfortable." "Cool. You have to let me fly that thing." "Bruce wouldn't like that." "Who cares what Bruce likes, he knows I can beat him up." She chuckled. "Let's introduce you to the troops." "The Greeks in the orange. Romans in the Purple and The hunters of Artemis in the silver." "Hello nice to meet you all I am Diana Prince also known as Wonder Woman. I am here to aid you in the war." Diana hung out with us in the cabin. We were hanging out until my troops arrived. I settled them in. I had to create a few new barracks. It started to get late so Diana went to bed in the guest room. Then one by one every one else left and went to bed leaving me and Piper. "I can't wait for this war to be over." I whined. "Why?" "So I can marry my beauty queen of course." I pecked her in the lips the kissed her again. She depended the kiss. We soon were fully making out. MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. I took off he shirt and bra and she took off my shirt and shorts. I just had boxers and she was just in her shirt shorts. I slipped my hand down her shorts and started fingering her as I sucked on her tits. She covered her mouth as she moaned and came on my fingers. I licked off my fingers and ripped her shorts off. I started to eat her out she flipped us so she was riding my face and sucking me off at the same time. She came and I kept eating her out until I came. I carried her to our shower and cleaned us off. I snapped my fingers and we were dried and in our pjs. We slipped into bed and I pulled her into my chest. I soon fell asleep happy.