Chapter 8

I woke up with Piper on my chest. I slipped out of bed and went down stairs to make some breakfast. I made a bunch of pancakes for everyone else, but made blue ones for me. Luke came sprinting downstairs. "Do I smell pancakes?" I chuckled, "Yeah I made some." "Yes! I love you pancakes. You gotta teach me how to make em one day." "Thanks and I might." I teased. Zoe came down then Bianca, the Charles and Silena, then Nico, and finally Piper came down and sat in my lap stealing a bit of my pancakes as I went to eat it. "Hey, that was my pancake." I pouted. She shrugged and then laughed. "You got a little syrup on your face there." "Where?"She asked. "Right there." I replied as I kissed her gently which she returned passionately. "Geeez get a room. I'm trying to eat my pancakes." Luke yelled. We both blushed. After breakfast we went to the throne room for a meeting. I think we are getting a new mission, it's been about a month since our last mission. I've missed the action. We walked in and father looked nervous. This is bad, he never looks nervous.  "You have a new mission." He wouldn't meet my eyes. " Where?" I asked. He shifted nervously. "I'll tell you but you have to promise not to blow up another planet." I got worried, the last time I blew up a planet was because some king had captured Piper. "I promise now tell me where I'm going please." He mumbled something. "Please repeat father I couldn't hear you." " Your going to Earth. Kronos and Gea are both rising." The throne room started shaking. "No I will not go back there. They all threw me away like I was nothing. The only people who didn't were My parents, which one of them is dead and the other did nothing to help, and Piper and Nico. I will not go there." The floor started to crack and father fell off his seat. I felt someone wrap around me. I saw Piper. I calmed down and hugged her back. "Percy think of all the innocent mortals and new demigods. If you won't do it for them. Do it for me please." "Fine, I'll go. Not for them. But if they piss me off. I'm liable to hurt them." I sighed. "When do we leave?" Zoe asked. "Right now." Father snapped and our stuff and a portal appeared. "Oh and don't reveal your identities unless completely necessary. Use your code names." He threw us some masks that covered the top part of our faces. We walked through the and appeared in the the throne room where the gods were arguing. At least I won't have to deal with the old campers I thought. I cleared my throat and they all shut up. "Who dares.." Zeus started, but I interrupted him. "Shut up drama queen. Were the elites and we are here to help you in the upcoming war. I'm omega prince of the stars, son of chaos, commander of the chaos army, boyfriend of beta." I said as I grabbed Pipers hand. " I am beta, second in command of the chaos army, girlfriend of omega." Piper finished. Then Zoe stepped up. " I am huntress, third in command." Artemis smiles at that. Then luke, " I am alpha fourth in command." Then Nico, " I am death." Then Bianca, " I am angel, lead archer." Artemis smiled at that too. The Silena, " I am beauty, girlfriend of forge." Charles stepped up, " I'm forge, boyfriend of beauty." Once we finished our introduction Zues was furious. "I don't care who you are. You don't interrupt a council meeting and you definitely don't disrespect me." He threw his sparkly toothpick at me. I caught it with ease. "Really you thought a sparkly toothpick could hurt me or anyone in my crew. You are sadly mistaken." I was annoyed so I gotta threw it back at him with perfect aim and cut off part of his beard. "So if you are done with your temper tantrum. We will be going to camp halfblood." I said clearly annoyed. I created a portal an every one. Walked through it. Just as Piper and I were going through. I heard a whizzing I turned around and caught Zeus's bolt before it hit Piper. I was furious. I lunged at Zeus and stabbed his bolt through his shoulder. I then began throwing punches until Piper yelled, "Omega stop! Now!" I got off of the pulp that was Zeus and walked over to her apologizing. I turned and said deadly calm, " if any of you decide to harm any one on my team, especially beta, I will make you fade. Understand?" They all nodded their heads fearfully as Apollo picked up Zeus and was healing him. I grabbed Pipers hand and we walked through the portal. The rest waiting on us. "What took you so long?" Nico asked. "Omega decided to beat Zeus to a pulp." She said playfully glaring at me. "Well he tried to hurt beta. No one hurts her." I growled. "Damn man calm down." Luke joked. "Protective much." Silena teased as we walked over halfblood hill. A horn sounded and the camper came running to us with weapons drawn. Chiron came trotting up. "Who are you? State your business." We introduced ourselves again. (Same as in the throne room) when we finished I heard someone say, "What war?" As they pushed their way to the front. It was Annabeth. I froze. Piper squeezed my hand. "Kronos and Gea are rising." Piper answered for me. "We don't need you. I am the greatest demigod alive." I recognized that voice as Vince. I tensed up. "I recommend you not test me boy. Ask Zeus what happens when you make me angry." He paled but kept up the confident facade. "I don't care what you do when your angry. I can take you. I think you should let me lead your army. I'm clearly better." "Me you arena now." I growled. He nodded. "And if win I command your army and your little slut is mine." As soon as he finished I had in the air by the throat. "Don't ever disrespect my beta like that. I will kill you slowly. Understand." He nodded. I punched him in the stomach as I let him go making him fly back. "Hey you can't do that." Annabitch screeched and slapped me but before I could react Piper lunged at her punching her in the face breaking her nose. "Don't touch him Athena spawn." I heard someone chuckle a little and turned to see Thalia. I felt bad about leaving and not telling her anything. I saw Grover beside her and I felt even worse. A few Apolo kids picked up Vince and carried him to the infirmary. One of them threw a ambrosia cube at Annabeth. "Ok since that's over we are going to our cabin." "You don't have a cabin stupid." Annabeth remarked. I snapped my fingers and our house from chaos planet rose out of the ground. "You were saying." She went red in the face and stomped off.