Chapter 2

Percy pov
So it's been a day since Vince got here and it already sucks. Around lunch time he was claimed by Nemesis. He bragged about being the best swordsman to ever live, being the strongest demigod, etc. He had a gang of Ares kids who followed him EVERYWHERE. I was napping in my cabin as I was slapped awake. " OWW! What was that for!" I yelled. I looked at Katie Gardener and saw her bright red with fury. " YOU RUINED MY GARDEN! YOU JERK!" She screeched as she stomped out. What. I didn't touch her garden, I've been napping. What's going on. I brushed it off and went to the beach.
Time skip
-___________________________-
( yeah my time skip is a whale. Got this from another book btw)
I had figured out that Vince had been breaking and stealing my friends stuff to turn them against me and he succeeded. I tried to explain but no one listened except Nico and Annabeth. They are my last true friends. Except Grover and Thalia. They had been away for hunting and nature reasons. I mostly stayed in my cabin unless I went to see my wise girl. But she was " busy" a lot so I left her alone and stayed in my bed because my depression had gotten worse with the losing almost all my friends. Nico would bring me McDonald's and we would watch movies and sometime Annabeth joined us. Her excuse for being busy was she was working in redesigning Olympus. But I could have sworn she told me she had already gave the designs to her mother and wouldn't make more until next month. But I brushed it off. I left for Olympus because o had an idea to make things better. I went to say goodbye to Annabeth but couldn't find her so I left. I asked Lady Athena for her blessings to marry Annabeth. She agreed as long as I proved myself.she told me that I had already done most of the 12 labors so she told me if I forged the perfect ring I could. I thanked her and left to Hephaestus' place. I knocked on the door and heard cluttering and hammering. When the door open I was hit by a heat wave. "Ah hello there Perseus, what do I owe the pleasure?" " Lord Hephaestus I came to ask you to teach me how to forge the most perfect ring so I can prove myself to Lady Athena. So I can marry Annabeth." "Ah of course, anyone who wants to learn to forge I will be glad to teach, but it take a few month to master." " Oh thank you thank you thank you Lord Hephaestus!"