Chapter 11

Percy's POV
Few hours after argument
I flew back to camp halfblood. I landed in front of our cabin and folded my wings back. I walked into the door to meet a mad Silena and Zoe, worried Bianca, a passed out luke, and a half asleep Charlie. I didn't see piper. Zoe walked up to me with Silena and slapped me. Bianca hugged me. "What was that for?" "You left. You just left. No explanation, no warning, nothing but a hysterical piper. Do you know she cried herself to sleep? You explain now." Silena demanded. "Artemis kept trying to get me to tell her where Percy Jackson is and I snapped I flew into space and used my emotions to create a planet. Then crushed it. Then I flew back and here we are. I'm sorry." I explained. "I'm not the one you need to apologize to." She pointed upstairs. I nodded and walked to my room. I opened the door and saw Piper. She had tear stained cheeks. She had one of my hoodies on and was holding my pillow for dear life. She was shaking and mumbling, "no no no no no..." I shook her awake and hugged her whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She pulled away and slapped me, then pulled me into a passionate kiss. I returned with more passion. We pulled apart for breath. "Where were you?" I explained where I went. "I'm so sorry piper. I shouldn't have left." "It's ok. Really don't worry. I'm fine." I nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and laid down. I fell asleep soon after.
Line break
I woke up around 4:30. I got out of bed and went to our personal training room. I trained until I heard the breakfast horn sound. I snapped my fingers and cleaned myself and my clothes. I walked to the kitchen and made breakfast. I left before anyone came downstairs. I wrote a note saying where I was going. Then I headed to the beach. It looked grey and had no waves. I felt a twinge of pain in my chest. I was being drawn to the ocean. It was calling to me. Do it son. I know it hurts to see the sea like that. Go ahead. Father MMed me. I reached down and put my hand in the water. Color came back. The waves started again. Then a flash appeared behind me. "Percy?" I turned around and saw Poseidon. "No." "Oh it's you." He flashed away broken looking. Serves him right. He abandoned me. I thought. I swam for awhile. Being back here puts me back into the depression I've been trying to fight. I sat at the bottom of the ocean for a few hours. I swam back to shore to find piper sitting there I walked out of the water and she stood up grabbing my hand. We walked through camp. Just looking at the changes then the horn blared three times. Signaling an attack. I ran to halfblood hill and saw huge army of all kinds of monsters waiting behind their leader. Someone I never thought I would see again. Leo Valdez.