Chapter 15

Percy POV
I awoke to screaming and yelling. I was then grabbed. I had two people grab me. I punch the one on the left in the throat and crashed his knee. I then judo flipped the other and placed a kick to the head. "Damn perce. We were just trying to celebrate you getting engaged." A familiar voice said. I looked down to see Luke with a broken knee and trouble breathing and Charlie holding his head and laying on his back. "Oh my bad. You shouldn't have woken me up like that. Training just kicks in man. Sorry bout that." I held my hands out and healed them both. It was kinda draining. I need to train that power more. "Ok so what did y'all have planned." I asked. "One word. Vegas." Luke stated ok let's go. But first let me tell Piper." "Damn man not even married and you already whipped." Luke teased. "Ha ha very funny. I just don't want all of us to disappear and the girls not know where we went." "Oh me and Luke already told Silena and Bianca." "Ok be right back. Be ready. Vegas here we come." I ran downstairs to find Bianca and Silena gawking at Pipers ring. I made it in chaos's forge. It had a sea-green band with a rare stone from Fathers collection. It was a beautiful light pink. It was the perfect jewel. There's only one in existence. The one in Pipers finger. The cool thing about he stone is that it can hold a memory and can play it when you want. I put our first kiss in it. Anyway, I walked over to Piper and kissed her. "Hey me and the boys are going to Vegas. I guess as a bachelor party." "Ok have fun." I kissed her again. And ran back up stairs. I snapped my fingers and I was wearing a black shirt with a black man grey hoodie. Some black jeans and red cap and read high tops. (Like this but with black jeans not joggers and a diff hat)

 (Like this but with black jeans not joggers and a diff hat)

(The cap he is wearing)I snapped my fingers again and made a portal form

I snapped my fingers again and made a portal form. We all walked through to see the Las Vegas. First we stopped to get some breakfast at McDonald's. I love there biscuits. Then we went bungee jumping. We were joking around and having fun until I got a iris message that almost broke me again.
Pipers POV
Right after Percy left.
Me and the girls talked about the ring for another ten minutes. Then Bianca wanted to go see Nico and Silena wanted to go hang out with Clarisse (please tell me correct spelling not sure) which was surprising. But apparently they had been good friends before she died. I went to check on Leo. He's been in a coma ever since Percy expelled Kronos from his body. After that I went to go walk the beach. I was sitting down in the spot Percy found me in that day. I was looking at the memory in the ring. I really do have the perfect fiancé. I felt a presence a little to later and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see a sword in my stomach. I looked at who it was and it shocked me to my core. Then I blacked out. AN-Who do you think it was. Let me tell you you are in for a surprise.