Connor X Reader

(I'm gonna give pics for your cyber outfit)

(Mask) (the lights are (F/C))

(It lights up and the jaw moves when you speak, It also changes your voice)

(Suit)(light part matches the lights)(the other hand is covered by the suit as well)

(Light metal, carbon fibre and improved design. The suit increases speed, stealth and flexibility. It also has many options that are to be seen.

The suit was reported stolen from the CyberLife warehouse and they are unable to trace it)

(Now to the story)

I put on my suit and packed my bag.

I put in old spray paint, holographic banners/flags, holographic spray paint etc...

I placed my mask in and climbed out the window. I used the wall climbing grips on the hands and feet to scale my way up the building. It was a 60 story apartment block so i would be nice and high.

Once at the top I stood up. I was looking for a good spot.

The park could be good

What about the radio station?

CyberLife tower?

Police station?

Radio Station

I sprinted in the direction of the radio station. Leaping from roof to roof. I could see the whole city. There were so many high buildings, It was easy. Once I was next to the tower I stopped and changed to the grappling hook and attached it to the top and swung to the billboard. I used my open hand to get my holographic spray paint and covered the billboard with my logo. I then moved to the top and got my old spray paint and painted random things on the walls. Once done I put both the spray paints away and got the holographic flag out. I placed it on the very top of the cell receiver. Once done, I stood on top of the tower and looked down, I was looking down, there was a lot of police. I could hear footsteps from behind. I knew it was that Android again, They call it Connor. It's meant to be the most advanced Android yet, but, It hasn't caught me yet.