Connor x Android Reader

I heard that Hank went on holiday so I'm stuck with the Android. I'm not disagreeing, I'm an Android too.

Yay

I've worked here for ages but I'm only now allowed outside.

I walked into the office and sat at my desk. I had one so I could check the profiles and available cases. I turned on my computer and looked at any cases.

I have known Conor for almost a year now, I was nearly classed as a Deviant due to me having a huge crush on him. I managed to Ignore it and now it's a small one that doesn't interfere with work.

"Hello, (Y/N) It's Connor," A voice spoke

"Hello," I responded, not looking away from the computer

I could hear him sit in the seat next to my desk. I finally looked up to see a cute looking android.

Wait... Cute?

I never call him cute in the morning, I call him Coin master

"So what case today?" I asked

"I was thinking of the homicide in (random address)" He said

I nodded and checked the information on the computer.

"Body found with only one stab wound, but it was in the chest, evidence points to an android," I said

"Well, Let's go!" He said, happily getting up

I stood up and tucked my chair in. I walked out with Connor.

"Dibs I'm driving!" I said

I handed him a motorbike helmet. He looked at me shocked then put the helmet on. I put mine on. I got on the motorbike and waited for him. He climbed on and held tight. We took off and arrived at the address.

We walked in and looked about. I saw the body, it's been there for a total of 4 days. The blood is dried type AB. I looked around even more, Thirium everywhere. Some are 10 days old others is as new as 2 days old. That's when I saw it, Fresh Thirium. Leading to the basement.

"Connor? Have you got how the suspect murdered the Victim?" I asked

"I think so, why?" He responded

"How?" I asked

"By the looks of things, The Android witnessed a child get beat with a belt, It panicked then attacked the man with a chair, as the man fell the android grabbed a knife and stabbed him. It looks like the Android left from the window," He explained

"No, It's in the building," I said

"What? That's not what my diagnostics say!" He refused to believe me

"Shhh," I said

I pointed to the fresh Thirium. I opened the basement door. He walked over. I walked down the narrow staircase. I prepared for the worst. As I walked down, I kept my steps silent compared to the person behind me. I could see a shadow. I placed my arm to stop Connor from continuing. I performed an X-ray scan. There were an Android and a human child hiding under a table at the back of the room. I could see another Android walking past the Tables. 

"Connor, Under the table!" I said

They got out from under the table and tried to run.

"Don't let them escape!" He said

I prevented them from escaping while Connor got the police. (LED Thing)

I could hear some police come down the stairs. The Android tried to attack me, I dodged every one and went in with a front push kick. They fell back. The police pilled in and took them hostage.