Connor X Escapee Reader

I was running from the police station.  All the police were chasing me. How did I get out? I broke the glass. Yes, I'm freakishly strong.

I was placed in jail for killing 7 humans. They were all idiots anyways. They tried to rape me in the street so I killed one, then more came. So I killed them as well.

I could see a parked car I could use.

(Imagine the reader is like Cole from Infamous just no powers)

I climbed onto a car and used it to jump onto the roof. I was running along the roof. I was still being tailed. Damn android.

Don't get me wrong, I love androids but this thing has infinite stamina, I don't.

I jumped to an even higher building. A huge jump to the next building. That android was right behind me, I need to...

I took a few steps back. Just as gripped my shoulder I ran. It's grip let go once I ran. I jumped off the roof and landed with minor injuries.

I ran, it didn't follow.

Once I Found an abandoned building I climbed the fence. Easy enough, telling the Android that was no harm. That was the hard part. He finally accepted me. I wasn't the only one, an android named Kara and a girl named Alice.

Does she not know that Alice is an android?

I grabbed some wood, "Kara, here's some wood for a fire," I placed it in the fireplace

"Thank you," She said

She made a small bed for Alice and lates in it with her.

I sat at the side, enjoying the heat from the fire. I decided to go upstairs and look about. Empty. I went back down and heated by the fire. That android from earlier was nowhere to be seen.

I relaxed and closed my eyes.

Time Skip

I woke up to Kara waking me.

"Please wake up," She said

"I'm up," I said

"The police are here, we need to leave," She said

"Thanks," I said

I helped her get ready then we went our separate ways.

I ran to the train station. I could make my way home.

I watched as the train stopped. I got on and made my way.

Time Skip

I arrived at my home.

"Security system turned off, Welcome home (Y/N)" The System said

Home is the worst place to stay, that's why I'm here. They think that I think that.

Fun fact I bolted bars to my roof so I could practice parkour.

I started doing the monkey bars to the kitchen. I got something to eat and drink.

I sat on the couch and relaxed.

Crash

It was from upstairs. I cautiously walked up. I saw an old man and an Android.

"I told you she was here!" The Android said

It tried to grab me but I dodged. The old man tried but missed.

I grabbed my bag and ran. I went downstairs and left the house. I went onto the roof.

The old man ran out first, gun in hand, Then the Android.

The Android spotted me then chased after me. I jumped from roof to roof again. It's the easiest way of transport to me. As I ran I could hear the footsteps of the Android in the background.

Just as I was about to Jump I was grabbed.

I was pulled back and pinned to the ground. His hands on mine, facing me.

He was about to contact the police but I flipped him over. I was on top.

To others, this would look bad but I don't care.

I was about to get off him but he flipped me back over. I struggled under his grip. Instead of calling the police, however, he moved his head down our lips nearly touching. He sealed it.

He kissed me.

And I kissed back...

We parted after a minute.

"What was that for?" I asked

"We both know," He replied

Remembering...

I worked at the local store. He came almost every day at the same time to buy a drink. He enjoyed a good conversation. To the point where he would come to the store just to chat. When I broke my arm, I was to stay off work. That same day he appeared at my door just to chat. We bonded and at about one in the morning, he had to leave. I saw him to the door and on the way out I kissed his cheek.

Reality

"I have been waiting to do that," He said

"Let me guess, your gonna hand me in?" I asked

"Deviants don't listen to the rules," He said, kissing me passionately

(784 words)