••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the long soothing bath, I returned back to OnuhIduh's chamber. He wasn't there. I quickly ordered a young maid to lock the door cause I needed some privacy.

The second young maid pulled out a deep green gown from a gift box. "My Queen, Onuidu personally ordered this gown to be made by the finest designer in the whole empire for you.

She said handling me the gown and bowing.

So beautiful! Despite the appointments and tons of meetings, he still had time to order a fancy dress for me? Argh! All pretends!

I reassured myself again wearing back my cold heart. I just have to accept it if I want to see what his castle look like, I might possibly find a way to escape. I smiled at the thought of my freedom finally. I signed collecting the deep green beautiful Ukpo gown from the maids's hand.

"Whats your name? I asked the maid who was braiding the tip of my waist length hair.

"My name is Asibi my Queen she quickly replied excitedly.

"And you're? I asked pointing at the other one who handed me the gown.

"My name is Nigo, my Queen she replied excitedly too.

"Beautiful names, I said and smiled at them.

After fitting in the corset, I wore the beautiful gown which rested on my hips perfectly as if it was made mainly for my perfectly shaped body. Asibi covered my head with a rich lemon green Abojima with white pearls on the edge, she put couple of pins to prevent it from falling off. While Nigo made up my face with expensive looking products which am very sure OnuhIduh definitely got them as gifts from one of his numerous trips to the overseas or the imperial masters sent it to him.

I sighed already tired of the whole dressing up process. "Still not done? I ask for the umpteenth time and the two girls said NO in chorus giggling.

Soon they were done. I Just shook my head and demanded for a mirror since they didnt allow me to look at it until they're done. Nigo handed me a medium fancy round mirror, I slowly stared at it hoping they haven't ruined my face with excess products.

I gasped at my reflection in the mirror, I take a closer look at my left and right cheeks in awe. "Wow".

"Do you like it? Do you like it? Asibi ask and squealed.

"Haha,.. lets see.. I said looking so thoughtful. I enjoy them staring at me eagerly waiting for my reply.

"Yes! I finally said . "Yay! They both said as if they've won a trophy. I shook my head and laughed at their childish behavior.

"We shall go and send a message to inform the King that the Queen is ready for her grand palace tour.

"The Queen?'

I felt so uneasy with who I'm being addressed as ever since I came here. Did he lie that I was his wife?

Why this beast playing games with me?? I'm not his Queen!

A part of me agreed fully to that and another part felt slightly sad and wanted to be called his Queen. My face dropped at my own thoughts and I pushed those feelings away.

Whatever happens, happens. I accept it as my fate.

The maids bowed and left to the Unyi Ujeju (private meeting hall where private and political matters are discussed.)

I waited for what seems like forever! I guess OnuhIduh is occupied with some political works or looking for kingdoms to conquer I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes staring at a fancy Gold Eagle wallclock. Everything I've seen so far just in the King's chamber are so fancy and western. I bet he must have had several deals with the British. I can't wait to see the whole castle! I squeal clapping my hands like a child.