Chapter 13 - A Kinky Night (Introduction To Lemon)

Eve's pov

After Shiro had set up all the tents we went to sleep. Allura and Shiro in one tent, Keith and I in another, and the trio of friends thought it was a cool idea to sleep in the tree that's hanging OVER THE WATER!!! I just knew this wasn't gonna end well. 

Keith and I laid awake in our tent. I was staring at the ceiling of the tent. Keith turned away from me. 

"Something wrong?" I sat up. 

"It's stuffy in here." Keith sat up. We looked into each other's eyes. 

"Wanna sleep under the stars?" I smiled.

"Sure." We crawled out of the tent and laid our sleeping bags out on the sand. Then we laid down. We stared up at the starry night sky. Keith sighed.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." 

"Keith, I know you. Something's wrong. Tell me." 

"It's just. Back on Earth, I could tell all the constellations. Now, looking at the night sky, it's like I cant see anything. Makes me relise just how far away we are from earth." Tears streamed down his face. 

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to get this emotional. I just miss home." He sniffed. I leaned over and licked the tears off his face. 

"No need to cry. I'm your home now." I whispered into his ear. He chuckled. He grabbed me and held me close. 

"I'm glad. I wouldn't want it any other way." He sniffed my hair. I smiled as I traced my finger along his toned chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. I grabbed the edge of his shirt and tugged at it. I looked up at him.

"Can I?" He sat up and slipped his shirt off, then laid back down. I laid my head on his chest.

"Yes you may." He snickered. I stuck my tongue out and grazed his chest. I continued this as he played with my hair. I licked his abs. He started moaning. I sat up on top of him. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down. 

We entered into a kiss. A strong, hearted kiss. His tongue wrapped around mine. He started licking all around the roof of my mouth. He was practically forcing me to moan. He swirled his tongue around the tip of mine. Then exited.

His tongue licked my face, and up to my ear. He bit my earlobe. I gasped. He started sucking. I started moaning his name. 

"You like that don't you." He soothed into my ear. I nodded. 

He rolled over so he was on top. He sucked my neck gently. He found my sweet spot and and licked it. Moans of pleasure escaped me. His mouth wrapped around my sweet spot. He stared sucking. His hands went up my back, and that's when he relised I wasn't wearing a bra.