Chapter 11- Earth Games

Eve's pov

I woke up on the sand. The bright sun shining in my face. There was a towel wrapped around me. As I opened my eyes I saw the worried look of Lance staring down at me. 

"Eve? Can you hear me Eve? Eve?" 

"Hmm." 

"Oh good. I thought you were dead." He sighed with relief. Pidge and Hunk helped me sit up.

"You okay?" Hunk asked.

"Yeah. What happened. Wait, I remember. I was drowning?!" I exclaimed.

"Keith dove in and saved you." Pidge explained.

"Where is he?" I looked around the beach. I saw Keith passed out a few feet away. Coran, Allura, and Shiro were all hovering over him.

"Keith?" I crawled over to him. He started to stir.

"Hmmm? Eve? *gasp* EVE!!" His head shot up and looked around for me. He almost bonked Allura in the face. He spotted me pulled me into a hug. Well, more like a really tight squeeze.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright! You had me so worried!! Don't ever do that again, you hear me!!"

"Keith.....I can't.......breath." 

"Sorry." He released me.

"Just take it easy, Eve." Allura said wrapping the towel around me tighter. I relised I was freezing, and hungry, and tired. My stomach growled.

"I'll go get you some food." Hunk said. He got up and ran over to the small beach hut, and came back with some fruit. 

"Here."

"Thanks." I took the slice of watermelon he gave me.

"I'm guessing you're done swimming?" Pidge asked.

"Oh definitely. Forever and a day." I stated, taking a bite of watermelon. 

"Well I wouldn't count on forever." Lance said. We all shot a glare at him.

"Okay, jeez." He said raising his hands in surrender. He got up and walked into the water. 

After that things started to settle down. A couple hours passed. I stayed seated on the beach with Keith.

All of a sudden Lance came sprinting out of the water. 

"I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA!!" We all looked over at him. 

"TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!" He shouted.

"Oh yes! Good one Lance!" Hunk cried.

"What's 'truth or dare'?" I asked.

"I was gonna ask the same thing." Allura commented.

"It's an Earth game. Someone asks you 'truth or dare?' If you say 'dare' they dare you to do something. If you say 'truth' you have to answer any question they ask honestly." Lance explained.

"If you don't want to do what they dare or answer their question you can chicken out. But you can only chicken out once." Pidge added.

"Sounds fun. Let's play." Allura said. With that we all gathered in a circle on the sand. 

"Who wants to go first?" Allura asked.

"Me!" Pidge and Lance said in usion. They glared at each other. 

"You can go first." Lance said.

"Aww thanks. You're gonna regret that." 

"Wait, no!! I take it back!! I TAKE IT BACK!!!" Lance panicked.