Chapter Three - The Paladins

(Y/n) pov

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I was in some sort of glass, but thankfully it seemed I was not on a galra  ship. Six people were watching me, while one black hiared boy was leaning on the wall behind them. Suddenly the glass disappeared and I fell out. A tan and brown haired boy caught me before I hit the ground. I looked up at him. 'Who is he?' I thought.

"Wha..what happened? Where am I? Who are you?" I asked holding my head.

"I'm Lance. Don't worry beautiful. You're safe, in my arms." The boy said deepening his voice. 

"Huh?" I asked backing away. I was so confused. What was going on.

"Don't be afraid. We won't harm you. We're the Paladins of Voltron. My name is Shiro." This man with black and white hair said as he came up to me. 'He looks familiar' I thought. 

"Have you heared of Voltron?" This big guy came up to me and asked. I shook my head.

"Ya know? Voltron legendary defender of the universe?" Lance asked me holding his hands up high. 

"No sorry. But I would like to know where I am." I said with a confused expression. 

"I am Princess Allura of Altea. And this is the castle of lions." This lady with white hair and a fancy dress said gesturing her hands to the castle. 

"Like I said. We're the Paladins of Voltron. I'm Shiro." That black and white haired man said again.

"I'm Pidge." This small person who I assumed is a girl said to me.

"I'm hunk." That big guy said waving.

"I'm Coran. The Princess's advisor. That moody one over there is Keith." An orange haired man said and pointed behind him. 

"Sup" Keith said. 'He looks familiar too' I thought.

"You've met Lance." Allura said pointing to Lance. Lance snapped his fingers, pointed and winked at me. 'What is he doing? Is something wrong with him?' I thought.

"What's your name?" Shiro asked me.

"Uh, well, I don't have one. If I do I don't remember." I said scratching my neck nervously.

"Well what should we call you?" Shiro asked.

"How about sexy lady?" Lance said. Shiro and the others glared at him and he chuckled.

"Well I know my name is not 'Sexy Lady'." I said confused.

"No that's not what I mean." Lance said to me.

"Then what do you mean?" I asked still confused.

"Ugh, never mind." Lance said groaning.

"Anyways, your name?" Allura asked me.

"Oh, right. Well, the galra referred to me as 'Eve', so I guess you can call me Eve." I said.

"Wait, Eve? As in 'Prisioner 1112786 Eve'?" Shiro asked me with a shocked face.

"Yeah. That's me." I replied. 

"Wow. You escaped finally." He said in awe.

"Yeah, how do you know me?" I asked way more confused.

"It's me, 'Champion'" he said.

"Oh, that's why you look familiar." I said tilting my head to the side. 

"Do you guys no each other?" Hunk asked us.

"We shared a cell with like three other prisoners. By the way, those other three are all dead." I said to Shiro.

"Oh. Okay" He said like his spirit was just crushed.

"Well I'd just like to point out that it is very warm in here. Must be because you're so hot." Lance said to me. 

"Really. You're hot? I'm actually quit cold." I said confused.

"What? No, I'm flirting." Lance said to me confused as well.

"What's 'flirting'?" I asked him.

"Oh, well, uh... I don't know how to answer that." He responded sratching the back of his neck.

"Anyways, would you like a place stay? That is if you have no where to go." Alura asked me politely.

"Actually that would be wonderful." I responded to her.

"Okay, I'll go get a room ready." Allura said as she left the room.

"So are going to be staying, or do have a home to go to?" Pidge asked me.

"Uh, I don't remember anything from before my time captive by the galra, but I'm sure I have a home. At least I hope so." I said relishing I might have been born into captivity. Or what if my home was destroyed. 'I really have no where to go' I thought.

"Don't worry you can stay with us." Lance said  leaning his elbow  on my shoulder. I pushed his arm off and walked away to sit down. 

"Or you could go to the Olkari. They'd be happy to give you a home, their kinda like are go to alien people." Pidge said matter-of-factly. 

"Or the the Balmerans. They'd be great too." Hunk said to me. 

"What about the Aursians?" Coran asked.

"Well you can go wherever you want. No one's forcing you to go anywhere." Shiro said to me.

"Okay, thanks. I have one questing though. How did I get here?" I asked the question I really didn't understand.

"You sent off a distressed signal and we followed it." The Raven black haired boy named Keith finally spoke up as he walked over to the others and I.

"Oh well thank you again." I said gratefully.

"Okay I have a room ready follow me." Allura said as she came into the room and gestured for me to follow her. I walked out of the room and she led my down multiple halls. We came to a room and she opened the door. "I've put some clothes for you in the closet. Keith is just down the hall if you need anything." Allura said letting me in. 

"Okay thank you." I siad to her. She shut the door and walked away. I plopped down on the bed. 'This is comfy' I thought. 'Maybe I should get some sleep' I thought. I walked over and opened the closet door. There were fancy dresses and robes. Some skirts and pants. A few t-shirts and pajamas. I chose a pair of (f/c) pajama bottoms with white top. I got dressed and went to bed.