"The boys are inside" he called out as he started dragging me down the drive way with me still waving to his parents.

"There going to want to see your parents eventually" bakugou said kicking a stone along the path.

"I know that but they cant" i replied keeping my head looking forward.

"So what, you want me to just keep saying no to them as if I'm in charge" he spat out.

"It wouldn't be the first time!"

"What do you expect me to do, i cant change how my parents think of you" i added stopping to look at him noticing how shocked he was with me arguing back.

"I don't expect you to do anything" he replied shoving his hands in his pockets.

"It's fine alright we'll sort it out, Ill see you at the dorms" he added wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my head before turning to go back towards his house.

By the time i got home mum was inside folding up washing while dad watched tv.

"Hey, hows the dorms going" my dad said not moving his eyes from the tv.

"They're good, when's todoroki coming over"

"He should be here around 3-3:30" my mum said looking at the clock above the door.

"Okay I'm going to have a shower"

"Elena what did i say about these hoodies" she said gesturing to the one i was wearing.

"Sorry" i replied as i went upstairs

When I decided to actually stop wasting the water and get out my mum was waiting in my room.

"Whats up"

"Hows things going with todoroki"

"There good, whys that" i said pulling my eyebrows in.

I watched her walk over to the clothes that were left in a pile on the side table to my bed and grab one of bakugous hoodies pulling the tag out.

"Return these, then you are not to see him" she said showing me his name on the tags.

"Does todoroki know"

"Seriously mum, you searched them" i said screwing my face up a little.

"Does todoroki know elena"

"No, we're just friends"

"You think I'm an idiot to not check, its the same kind of things he wore as a kid elena! If todoroki found out about this it would be an embarrassment to our family!" She said raising her voice.

Bakugou use to alway put his names on the tags of his tops because the kids in school tried to claim them and he'd blow things up out of frustration.

"We're just friends"

"Get dressed and ready for dinner, take his things with you back to the dorms and return them! If i see you around him ill pull you out of the dorms and you'll stay at home" she said turning to walk out the door and back downstairs.