Real love?! (✔️)

Hi

So story starts with a big house a beautiful girl is sitting at the windowsill and looking out of the window. She was looking to the moon. She looked at her hands, which were decorated with a Mehndi {Henna} design.

 She looked at her hands, which were decorated with a Mehndi {Henna} design

It is Ragini, she is the bride. It is the last night of her bachelorette life, she is going to marry her love. Ratan...

Ragini was waiting for that day for quite long. She is very happy about this as it was her only wish to marry the man of her dreams.

Ragini is a very calm personality, but she can be furious too.

But whoever is watching her, knows this very well. Yeah she is watched by someone. But why?.

The person was hiding in the dark, waiting for his moment to attack her. But why?

A shadow appears in front of her window. She first didn't react on it, but then again, she looked up and found him.

"Laksh?" Before she could make any noises, he put a cloth on her mouth, which was soaked with chloroform

"Laksh?" Before she could make any noises, he put a cloth on her mouth, which was soaked with chloroform. He knew it very well that her window would be open in the night. He is well prepared, standing on a ladder and carrying her down on his shoulder.

Ragini you will pay for your betrayal. I will show you what real love is and what is fake! You are the reason of my state, but this is nothing in comparing, what I will do with you.

Laksh abducted Ragini, he brought her to a nearby temple he has organised a priest for the wedding.

The priest was scared, "Boy is she unconscious? Have you abducted her? I can't make the marriage ritual while she isn't in her sense, it's a crime and a sin!"

Laksh didn't cared, he took out a knife, "Do what I say or I will cut you in pieces!"

The priest scared seeing the knife, he fulfilled the rituals even if Ragini was unconscious Laksh was doing all by himself. He filled her hairline and made her wear the nuptial chain, he carries her into a hotel.

Ragini slowly gains her conscious back. She hold her head still feeling dizzy. She was trying to reconstruct the evening, "Where I am?" She asked in a sleepy tone voice.