Dil Diya

Hi

OS on RagLak based on my OS of SwaSan Toota Khuwaab hope I got it the way u want to read it 😉. It's obviously different.

The story stars when Kavitha returns into Sanskaars life turning everything upside down...

Ragini was in her bedroom fuming in anger again she proved me wrong but instead of me she is the one who is paying for nothing... No Ragini u took a lot from now it is time to give her something back... I need to know if she really loves Sanskaar otherwise I can't help her!

She was in deep thoughts when Laksh enters the room... he too was looking tensed...

Finally Bhai could move on but now Kavitha returned n all his word n efforts goes in vain... y does we Maheshwari men doesn't have luck in love? Y always someone has to come in between our love? Y we r not allowed to be happy?.

Laksh was shaking his head... Ragini heard the sound of someone sitting on the bed. She turns n saw Laksh...

Ragini stood up she had bandaged his hand but he had went out for some fresh air...

She too sat on the bed... R u happy? U must be happy now!

Laksh totally perplex abt what she is speaking?. Ragini do u even know what u r saving? She is my Bhabhi!

Ragini looked at him... she was expecting him to say she my love but he said she is my Bhabhi strange...?.

Ragini it is u who must be very happy now right? After all u have ruined everything! If u haven't made her sign on the divorce paper she still would be DIL of this house n an outsider like Kavitha would never come in as an intruder in our life's.

Ragini; I know I made a mistake n I'm so sorry for that...

Laksh laughs... what u r sorry for that... haha gud joke!

Ragini; Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari don't forget that U started this game of emotions with me! Y r u always blaming me? What was my fault to fall in love with u? Her eyes become teary she hides her tears n vanished into the washroom... leaving a thinking Laksh behind her...

Laksh closed his eyes... tears were skipping down his eyes on his cheeks. He turns on the bed facing the door he pulls the duvet on him n fall asleep....

Ragini was cleaning her face n nose... she was tired like him to fight... she doesn't want to fight anymore what she wants is to get Swara back... ya her soul sister... she comes out of the washroom n was surprised by seeing Laksh sleeping on the bed... she too fall asleep next to him...

On the next morning Ragini went first to Sanskaar to talk to him... she knocks on his door...

Sanskaar was awake n looking at Swaras n his photo... come in! Ragini enters n just leans the door not closed it.

Sans; Ragini u? What happen?

Ragini was trying to find the words. Sans u love her na...? I mean Swara?

Sans turns trying to hide his tears... someone enters the room... both turned n saw Laksh... who closed the door properly.

Laksh; bhai answer her! U do na...? He comes closer n puts his hand on Sans shoulder...

Sans hold his hand he turns to Laksh n starts to cry on his shoulder... Laksh; bhai if u love her than u can't marry Kavitha. U will destroy 3 life's.

Ragini; Sans he is right just look what I did... I have ruined more than 3 life's I have ruined 2 families.... she had lowered her head... Sans; u were not alone me too! We both did this mistake... Laksh; but Bhai u wake up on time n tried to stop her but she didn't. Sans; Laksh I tried to kill Swara too... when she fought with me reminded me what love means... Ragini is not alone even I'm at fault n Laksh u too! How many times have u played with her emotions?