I'm Alive - But Lost without U

Hi

Like I mention they were tracing Kavya by car... He said to Kavya I am alive....

Laksh; Sans please we need to find her I want to get rid of her one for all

Sans; Haan Lucky I know me too but what to do? she is gone. Laksh hits the dashboard with his palm. How could we lost her. Sans; Lucky police is looking for her just want they will get her at least we have her brother. Laksh; haan one victory. Sans; u don't worry. Noe everything will be fine.

Laksh was lost in his thoughts - No bhai I don't think that everything will be fine or normal now? I have done many mistakes n biggest one I did was a crime... I used an innocent girl to take revenge... for what her unconditional love for me? my ego? for that betrayal I got end up in jail bcz of my selfishness I don't deserve the freedom! I'm the culprit of Ragini... will she never forgive me? -.

Sans was calling him like for hours. Laksh!!! Laksh??!! Uff Lucky!.

Laksh comes back to his sense. He turns to Laksh. Haan bhai. Sans; where were u lost?. Laksh shook his head. Nowhere... y u were calling me... he asked innocently. Sans; they caught her. Laksh; what? Sans; haan. Look I got a message. Laksh was reading it. Caught her!.

Laksh n Sans were very happy they reached MM. AP was just waiting gor her son to come home again as her Laksh.

Laksh rushed to her. Maa!!!

AP enclosed him as soon he comes near her

AP enclosed him as soon he comes near her. All were happy for Laksh n the Maheshwari.

But one of them was hurt of the betrayal she was standing behind a pillar. Yes she loved him maybe she still does love him but the hurt he gave her it was just too much to bear it.

The pain n the wounds r still fresh he stabbed her with a sharp knife in her back. He ripped off her beating heart out of her chest n squeezed it under his feet.

He faked the love n spend the night with her.. He used her took her virginity for what?.

Y it was her fault that she fall in love with him n gave him a n unconditionally love?.
He too played with her y she had to suffer? He easily can move on but she... She has to fight with the society.
Her name is dragged in mud n dirt he is a man he has nothing to lose. He just can take...