Hurt (✔️)

Hi

kidnapping track.

Ragini is missing for a few hours and the whole MM is scared as on the nearby station a gas cylinders have exploded.

AP was more than scared, she continuously was looking at the watch, seeing Swara she fumes, "this is all Swara's fault if she hasn't thrown Ragini out she wouldn't be missing now."

Swara shook her head, "Baari Maa what are you saying, what I did in that moment I thought it was right, how could I know that the cylinder would explode?"

Laksh fumes too, but about his mother's behaviour, "Mom you can't blame Swara for anything. Ragini might be at Baadi, had someone called there?"

AP shook her head, "No, I will try."

After the call AP sat on the couch losing the hope, "No, Ragini never reached Baadi."

Swara shocks, "What?"

AP glares at her in anger, "don't show your false care. This is all your fault."

Swara moves backwards, she was hurt.

Sanskaar come to help her, "Baari Maa, please Swara has always fight for the family not against it! I'm sure it is again a trick by Ragini, who is trying to make as feel guilty and search for her."

Laksh took a deep breath, "haan Maa, Bhai is absolutely right, a girl, who can try to kill her sister and then trick us by saying she is suffering from a memory loss. Oh come on she is playing it completely, just to show her as the victim."

AP shook her head, "Laksh..? How can you say this?! She is your wife, she like my daughter and she is in scare. I can feel it she is alone and helpless she is crying for her mother's love. She is begging for her husbands protection and you are saying she is faking it!" AP shook her head, "No, Laksh a mother's heart feels the pain of her child and Ragini is in big pain."

AP was right Ragini was scared and in pain

AP was right Ragini was scared and in pain. She was captured and she very well know by whom. Her husband! Ragini was crying bitterly.

She tries to untie her hands, but it wasn't possible for her. The knots were to tight for her she couldn't open them not even using her mouth.

Ragini was looking around, it was a small hideout she was put in by her love Laksh!