Late Realisation # Epilogue

Hi here an epilogue

U know Ragini famous star n Laksh Joru ka Ghulam {wife's servant}.

Ragini forgave Laksh but only on some conditions as he was bad to her n has behaved bad with her n insulted her love. Laksh should pay for it. For her forgiveness as u all know he had to do alot but just for a few months now meet his daily routine 😅😎.

They r still not married 😉.

Ragini was having her beauty sleep. Laksh woke up early in the morning at 5 a.m. 😲 ya shock even for him but Miss Gadodia needs her beauty sleep n when she woke up she needs her healty smoothie.

When Laksh woke up he first stretches a little bit. Ragini has order him to stay in shape! She wants her boyfriend to have a well trained body 😁.

Laksh went to the kitchen n starts to prepare the fruits for the smoothie. Ragini likes to have her smoothie fresh.

Before she wakes uo Laksh takes out her clothes n does thr laundry. When he was staying in Baadi Ragini did all his work n he just let her fall like a hot potato.

Laksh was having a hard time. Ragini was moving here n there the sun was blending her. Laksh closed the curtains to give her more sleeping time. Which means more time for him to prepare everything according to her wish.

Laksh set the clothes perfectly for Ragini. A towel with her creams too.

Laksh went to the hall he cleans everything. Then he starts to prepare the breakfast.

He learnt it remember 😉. Laksh was making parathe. He become a master in making them.

In the meantime Ragini woke up. She stretched her arms n went to the washroom to get fresh for her daily training. Laksh!!! Where is my water?

Laksh bits on his tongue. He immidiately filled a glass full of water with a slice of lemon in it. Here comes ur water. Ragini; thank u! She widen her eyes after tasting it. Laksh panicked. Ragini what happen?. Ragini; this water is warm. Laksh oh😥  Sorry. Give me I will make u a new glass. He was exhausted this servant job was now going on for a 1 year... But he loves her so he can tolerate her torture.

Ragini did her workout while Laksh was looking at her in amazement. Ragini felt his gaze n turns. She waves to him. Laksh felt embaressed he was caught.

Ragini laughs loud. Laksh loved it he was ready to be her servant his whole life just to see n hear her laugh.

Ragini soon come to the dining table both ate his handmade food n they still do.

....

Laksh; Ragini food is ready. Raksh beta papa made parathe.

Raksh widen his eyes. Maa daddy really did this all?. Ragini nod n he still does. Even after our marriage he did it just to keep me happy. Now u will also get benefit of it 😉. Raksh smiled.

Yeah after a few Months Ragini forgive him completely. Both got married n celebrating their 5th marriage anniversary.

Raksh is their symbol of love he come a year after thier marriage he is now 4 years old n understands what love means. He admires the love between hia parents.

RagLak were kissing each other n Raksh was admiring it. Soon their attention felt on him. Laksh; Champ eat u have to grow n become strong. Ragini; yes. Both kiss hik on his cheeks.

Raksh hugs them... Happy family 
😁.

...

U know I'm not that with epilogue still one is pending....