Nazroon main chupa pyaar

Hi

This OS is serial based. When Swara is coming late to her engagement n RagLak share a moment.
_________________

Laksh was tensed Swara taking much time to get ready he doesn't know she is fighting for her life...

Ragini was at Laksh room dreaming of a life with him.

Ragini was holding Laksh picture - U have broken my heart many times! Still I love u madly I can't forget u! Y is it my fault that I have fallen in love with U? Y didn't u see my true love for U? -..

A knock had disturbed her inner monologue she  wipes her tears away n stood up she was wearing the engagement dress of Swara when she opens the door.

Laksh was standing there in front of her. Ragini what...?. He saw someone coming with the corner of his eyes he pushed her in n closed the door.

Laksh again looked at her. Ragini y r u wearing Swaras dress and... he was looking around where is she??

Ragini was stammering... wo... woh Laksh ji. Her voice was broken n scared... she hasn't come yet!

Laksh was coming closer. Ragini what f u saying she hasn't come yet? Where is she?.

Ragini; I don't know...

Laksh; y r u wearing her dress?

Ragini her lowered her gaze. Laksh ji to save us from humiliation...! I would have put a veil on my face no one would have seen it... who I am.

Ragini - no one sees me ever it feels like I'm invisible for all... they take me for granted! -.

Laksh shook her. Ragini!! Ragini!!!

Ragini looked up. Haan Laksh ji.

Laksh; please try to find her... or call her!

Ragini nods. She took out her mobile but Swaras number was unreachable...

Ragini was trying it again n again all the time Laksh was looking at her.

Laksh - Ragini is looking very beautiful but there is something she is hiding her eyes wants to say... but what? -.

Ragini turns to Laksh. Her number is unreachable what to do?

Laksh; hmm I don't know... he was looking at her with care... but she was avoiding his gaze!

Then they heard a sound from the terrace... both looked at the direction to find Swara.

RagLak; Swara?!

Swara looked at Ragini. She goes to her n starts questioning her. Y r u wearing my clothes Ragini?!.

Laksh; Swara! First tell us where were u?

Swara; Laksh! Y r u questioning me?

Laksh; bcz u r behaving weird. First ur drinking then the drugs n now this it is our engagement don't u want to marry me?!.

Swara; of course I want to marry!

Laksh; do u love me?

Swara had no answer n was saved by a knock at the door.

Swara; oh gosh who is this now?

Two voices were to hear. Sumi n Daadi.

Ragini; if Daadi or Maa sees U they will get angry. She said to Laksh.

Swara; shit I'm not ready yet. Ragini put off the clothes n give me them.

Laksh was looking at her in disbelief. Swara I'm here she won't do anything.