Chaper 16

Nichole POV

We were in the school parking lot laughing with the guys and Darius had his arm around my waist from behind.
"What the hell?"
I looked up to see Kendall.

Fuck My Life.

He pulled me by my upper arm and Darius, Trey, Chris and a few other guys walked up to him.
"Aye man, get your fucking hands off my girl."
"The fuck! This is my girl since last year fuck on."
"What the fuck is he talking about Nichole?!?"
I could tell he was hurt and angry, and it was hurting me to see him like this and to know I am the reason behind it.
"I was in-"
"Was?"
"I'm in a relationship with Kendall."
"So you played me?"

That hurt.

"No, I didn't I-"
"I could give a fuck anymore."
When I tried to run after him Kendall pulled me back.
"I want your shit out my house today."
I nodded and ran to class. I walked in and all eyes were on me.
"Your late."
"I'm sorry."
"Take your seat."
I sat in my regular seat, but Darius sat up front with all the girl all over him, literally. I sighed and worked on my final paper.

We just got out of school and I have to walk to Kendall's house to get my stuff. I saw all my suitcases outside so I grabbed them and started walking. I have no one to turn to, but one person.

I made it to my mom's apartment. I missed her so much, I hope she is okay or still alive for that matter. I knocked on the door and she opened it, but what I saw hurt me to the fullest.

"Nichole?"
This couldn't be her. The lady in front of me was wearing a seethrough shirt and pants, and her eyes had dark circles.
"Ma'am."
She pulled me into a hug and we both cried.
"Come in."
She opened the door and let me in. I walked in the house and it was a mess. There was crack and herion on the floor everywhere.
"I have been trying so hard to get clean. I'm tired NiNi, I'm so fucking tired."
I turned around and kissed her cheek.
"Help me please."
I smiled and nodded.
"Lets get you cleaned up first."
I turned on the shower and she got in. I cleaned up the living room and kitchen. When she got out her hair was to its natural beauty. I rewashed her hair and straightened it. It was down to her butt. I gave her a red pencil dress and her red bottoms. I put on light make up so it will look more natural and not dramatic in order to hide the circles around her eyes.
"Lets get you a job."
She smiled and we left to the mall. She always wanted to design wedding dresses, so we went to "Royal Weddings"(not real btw). The manager looked really familiar. When she turned around.
"Linsey?"
"Omg I haven't seen you young ladies in a while. Kacy you look gorgeous"
"Thank you."
"So what can I do for you ladies?"
My mom looked at me for a while and I nodded and smiled. She fixed her dress and cleared her throat.
"I was wondering if I could get a job."
Linsey looked confused then opened her mouth to talk.
"Kacy, I don't know if I can trust you."
"Please, I am trying so hard to get my life together and this is the first step."
"Um..."

What will Linsey say? Wow Kacy is finally turning her life around completely. What do you think is Nichole's next step? Vote and comment.